Menu

Ignore this thread!

I finally got the dehumidifiers sterilized and a meal plan for the week scheduled.  Laundry has been switched over again. Gold star for me.  On to teach Youngest.

***faints***

Mondays, oh Mondays. **slant-eye grimace**

Can I go back to watching Eureka yet?

Can someone please be my accountability person and ask me tomorrow am if I took my weekly immunosuppressant?  I've been putting it off because I don't want to be ill at a school event tonight but if I'm out of my routine I tend to forget to take it until I start hurting. THANK YOU!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I finally got the dehumidifiers sterilized and a meal plan for the week scheduled.  Laundry has been switched over again. Gold star for me.  On to teach Youngest.

***faints***

Mondays, oh Mondays. **slant-eye grimace**

Can I go back to watching Eureka yet?

Can someone please be my accountability person and ask me tomorrow am if I took my weekly immunosuppressant?  I've been putting it off because I don't want to be ill at a school event tonight but if I'm out of my routine I tend to forget to take it until I start hurting. THANK YOU!!

Yep.  Tonight is my Enbrel night.  I tend to forget it until 11 p.m. or so.  Maybe I should go take it now.  Except I don't want to walk the whole way across the house to the fridge to get it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

Maybe found an editor. Still working out the details, getting quotes, deciding how to pay for it, and all that jazz. 

Maybe, shmaybe. ?

The editor wants your story.  That's what I meant.

The ITT should hold a fundraiser.

• Like 4

I want a home phone with the ringer off and no voicemail or answering machine. I'd call back anyone I knew or anyone who called twice in a row (that was my old code because I don't answer the phone) and use my iPod for ANKI, Duolingo and hiving.

I suck. I know. That's ok.

1 minute ago, Slache said:

I want a home phone with the ringer off and no voicemail or answering machine. I'd call back anyone I knew or anyone who called twice in a row (that was my old code because I don't answer the phone) and use my iPod for ANKI, Duolingo and hiving.

Stop being a bully to my friend.  Slache does not suck. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Slache said:

I offend people with my unavailability. I am a hermit.

They can own their own emotions and reactions.  You get to decide how much social interaction you want to have with people.  (I do think that there are times when we can go to extremes and for our own mental health and for the sake of our children we might need to go outside of our comfort zone a bit.  But that is a decision to be made in a family and not due to peer or family pressure.)  Making choices that work for you and your family does not mean that you are are a bad person even if they are different  choices than what another family might make.  (Though I think on most choices we end up finding plenty of people who agree even while we find plenty who don't.   But majority or minority doesn't mean that something is right or wrong.) 

• Like 4

I have the world's worst headache. I was making dinner and wondering why I felt so bad and why my stomach was imitating Jean's volcano, and then I realized I forgot to eat lunch again. I got so busy with reading, working on editor business and taking notes that I forgot to eat. No wonder I feel so sick and shaky.

• Sad 3

53 minutes ago, Slache said:

If we got rid of our cell phones we would save $60 a month. I looked into it because our phones are worn out and not working well and I just can't waste a few more hundred dollars on another two phones. I hate these things.

Ds has a tracfone.  It runs us about $10/month.  I think his phone was <$30 (flip phone, just for talking, though it can text a la 2005ish).

• Like 3

As I was just limping across the kitchen, my brain screamed at me "Enbrel!!"

So I got the Enbrel out of the fridge.  When it gets to room temperature I get to inject it.  So.much.fun!

Prairie-- Don't forget to take your meds!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Ds has a tracfone.  It runs us about $10/month.  I think his phone was <$30 (flip phone, just for talking, though it can text a la 2005ish).

This is on the table.

2 hours ago, KrissiK said:

I am really trying not to die here #Ittrulelsandall, but my allergies are killing me. My eyes are burning and I am so drowsy.... I hate spring.

(((Krissi)))

2 hours ago, Critterfixer said:

Food!

Yes.

2 hours ago, ikslo said:

Pineapple.

Yes!

2 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

I did a lot of things today.  Not that you can tell by looking at this place. . .   

Same.

1 hour ago, myblessings4 said:

Not that I pressure anyone.  But maybe I'm thr one who can cause people to want to hermitate.

No. You'll wait if I'm busy. Others won't. 

36 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

Angi has just been asking entirely too many questions lately!  She is even driving herself crazy, I hear tell!

I'm wondering is she looked back, if she would find she gets this crazy every spring.

Probably.

35 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

I enjoy hermitating. I also like hibernating. 

Yes.

34 minutes ago, ikslo said:

I like grapes.

Yes!

12 minutes ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Took my step goal off of pause. Day102. 

Woot! I made it today. My back still hurts, but not like I had eaten a pizza.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Hugs.

Can you have water with your fast or are you fully fasting? Water would help, I would think.

I have been drinking now - big quart jar of water with a cultured lemon in it.

7 hours ago, Slache said:

Alive. Schooling. Hi.

Keep up the good work!

5 hours ago, Critterfixer said:

DH and I are discussing what we want to do to get me the editing I need to take my writing career further. Did I mention how much I love that man? I love that man!

ETA: Happy tears for the second time today. 

4 hours ago, Slache said:

I can turn my ringer off and I never set up my voicemail.

3 hours ago, Slache said:

I offend people with my unavailability. I am a hermit.

Me too!

1 hour ago, myblessings4 said:

Not that I pressure anyone.  But maybe I'm thr one who can cause people to want to hermitate.

You just go ahead and be your wonderful self!

1 hour ago, Critterfixer said:

I enjoy hermitating. I also like hibernating. 

The ITT Island has special areas designated for hermitating and hibernating.

• Like 5