Menu

Ignore this thread!

Little girls are in bed, I have about 15 minutes of peace before DH comes home with the older kids. They went to my parents' church to watch the sequel to "God's Not Dead!". It's been a rather peaceful evening!

No way! I got a booya! I got a booya! My first one! Woohoo! Thank-you, thank you! everyone who made this moment possible!

:hurray:   :party:  :hurray:  :party: :hurray:   :party: :hurray:   :party:

Send us some Conga Rats, Ellie!

• Like 2

Then she drove into a ditch 

Poor dear.

I did that too, not long after getting my license.  (Took my eyes off the road.)  Cried for hours.  But as a result I've been a fabulous driver ever since and because no one (or vehicle) was hurt, I guess it was a relatively benign way to learn a really important lesson.  

Hugs to her.  

• Like 5

Power is back.

On our first week of school, we have had a major disruption three out of four days.  I try so hard, too.

Because it has been awhile.  (She fell asleep this way.)

D8686A31-BFA0-49D3-A65C-01385576FEBE_zps

Really. Have you considered therapy for your poor kitteh? Because clearly she is way too tense and uptight.

• Like 5

The master bedroom is painted (first coat) and looking awesome! No more flower wallpaper!  We'll finish off the second coat this evening then get cracking on the flooring.  :hurray:   Painting is WAY easier than installing laminate flooring. Also way cheaper. Next time, maybe we'll just paint the carpet?  :laugh:

• Like 4

Jean was here.  Jean is back from camp.  Jean has caught up reading the ITT thread (priorities, you know) but is not liking or responding to anything because she is too tired.  Jean is going to go pick up a bunny from bunny camp.  And perhaps after a good night's sleep she will fill you in on camp without having to use the third person to refer to herself.  

• Like 10

I had completely forgotten about my intention of doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid at the beginning of my Whole30, but being too tired and sore. I'm not running, I'm going to do that.

I decided to wait until 1st grade to begin Greek with John which means it will be a lot meatier which means it will probably not be finished in 3 months. I was just going to do the 39 phonograms but now I've decided to begin spelling/vocabulary lists after the first 24 single letter phonograms and I've decided to cover 2 phonograms a week instead of 1 so we'll get into the meat quicker and it's just this whole thing. Lots of thinking these last few weeks.

• Like 5

Jean, I read your camp blog posts.  You are the greatest!

Renai, Nice to see you.  :-)

Slache, you are really smart! 

We made it to church.  Now I'm doing laundry.  yay.  A nice relaxing day. 

Off topic - I only ran once last week mostly because of dh's overtime effecting my morning routine.  Bummer. 

• Like 4

I just took a nap. Not a long one that makes me feel all groggy when I wake up. Just a nice 20 minute nap. Of course I woke up in a panic at 6:15 this morning. I was sure it was Monday morning and DH was going to be late for work. So I woke him up, too. Poor guy. I didn't sleep well last night.

• Like 3