Menu

Ignore this thread!

Baby is so cute trying on his Easter outfit! Boy clothes are so much less cute than girls, but this one might be worth the hassle of getting it on him. I had to share because he was so cute and it's the end of the world for ITT for days and days. 

So cute!!!!

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Baby is so cute trying on his Easter outfit! Boy clothes are so much less cute than girls, but this one might be worth the hassle of getting it on him. I had to share because he was so cute and it's the end of the world for ITT for days and days. 

The top right is my favorite. The eyebrows!  "Seriously?"

:001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

You were tooth fairy while dh was gone?  I'm not worthy....  I'm not worthy.....   :D   

(I always forgot to do tooth fairy....  I"m not sure my kids know what it is....   :leaving:)

I do not have the Daddy Stealth and wouldn't be able to do it once he was asleep (and like me, he takes a while to fall asleep) so I had to do it while he was in the shower, but yes, we've never forgotten.

Squee!

((JJM))

Edited by whitehawk
  • Like 1

Oh my goodness, Paige!! That face!! That face!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  • Like 1

:001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:

He has a beautiful face.

• Like 1

Oh no. Poor thing. Reminds me of a thread I saw online of someone upset because they failed their driving exam. Everyone came to their aid with stories of other failures. A lot of people screw up really badly. Test anxiety and driving dont mix!

That is adorable!!!!

I spent all day yesterday flat on my back. :mellow:

I have had Rx level ibuprofen every 4-6 hours since yesterday morning.

I'm going to try to have a day today. Wish me luck.

(BTW, I spent the day trying to continue my slog through Our Mathematical Universe. The end is in sight. Thank the Lord. How on earth does my child understand these things? All it does for me is provide fodder for some really weird dreams.)

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I sleepwalk. Where have you been?

Do you place the plates there when you sleepwalk?  Or is this some method to let you know when you are walking in your sleep?  Or a way to protect the plates?

Oooo... Me me me me me!  Pick me!! I think it may be me!!!

Now is it the 8th or the 9th?  Maybe I should just go to both, to be sure.  After I remember what the appointment is for.

Look for a 1:30 timeslot.  I think I PMed you about it a while back, with a title instructing you to not open the PM until April 8th.

• Like 1

Ds3!!  He's got an appointment in April, because I forgot the one in January and April was the best they could do for rescheduling.  

Hooray, successful reminding!  And hopefully another through PM, if you follow my instructions.

• Like 1

I ran to the localest grocery store and picked up non-frozen burger and made stuffed peppers.  I texted MIL, FIL, and DH about the stuffed peppers when I was mostly done making them, only to find out that FIL is making a pot roast in the crock pot.   :drool5:   Revised plan:  a small dish of pepper filling topped with cheese for DD13 (she won't eat the peppers, doesn't like potatoes, and pot roast meat gets caught in her orthodontics), a small pan of stuffed peppers for MIL & FIL to bake later this weekend, and a long pan of peppers for our household to bake later this weekend.  Huzzah!  Saturday or Sunday supper is already taken care of!

And I get pot roast, too!   :drool:

• Like 4

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

I just realized (again) that we're just a week out from Easter.   :svengo:   

I stayed up until 10:30 last night grading Algebra II work.  

Ok, ds is finishing up Algebra II using generic chalkdust.  He is doing really well. What course follows after Algebra II? Pre-Calc, right?  Any recommendations? What about Statistics? 

• Like 4

Okay, the packet of stuff for Dad's tax accountant has been assembled and addressed.  Now I just need to get it sent, preferably with a tracking number.

My desk is a mess again from all of the mail that has come in during the week.  DH keeps putting mail on my chair or my keyboard (both of which I quite dislike), but it's because he doesn't want to get things mixed into the piles.  Time to clean up my desk again!

• Like 5

I wonder who will get the last ignore-worthy word in?

Probably Renai or Slache.  They tend to be on at late hours.  Or Lynn, if she is up and posting before the workers shut it down!

• Like 1

I just realized (again) that we're just a week out from Easter. :svengo:

Ok, ds is finishing up Algebra II using generic chalkdust. He is doing really well. What course follows after Algebra II? Pre-Calc, right? Any recommendations? What about Statistics?

I know - I just realized that two of the girls are singing in children's choir for Palm Sunday and need decent clothes to wear. Must get out the bins.

He's done geometry? Both my kids took dual enrollment statistics at the local community college and did well/enjoyed it. I think ds did a bit of trig/pre-calc also.

• Like 1

Yup, he's done Geometry.

I've been warned away from Calculus at the local CC.  I need to go talk to a few more people--including one who teaches there, and see if I can understand why.  I think it may be one bad lecturer, and if it is I'll investigate other locations, but ds may be doing math at home with me for this next year.  I hadn't planned on that, hence the scramble...

Sorry for all of the Ed-Pos!

• Like 1

Okay, the packet of stuff for Dad's tax accountant has been assembled and addressed. Now I just need to get it sent, preferably with a tracking number.

My desk is a mess again from all of the mail that has come in during the week. DH keeps putting mail on my chair or my keyboard (both of which I quite dislike), but it's because he doesn't want to get things mixed into the piles. Time to clean up my desk again!

AMJ, are you wanting to be part of the ITT group text during the forum changeover? Some are and some aren’t but I wasn’t sure if you knew about it to make a choice.

• Like 1

I just realized (again) that we're just a week out from Easter.   :svengo:   

Ok, ds is finishing up Algebra II using generic chalkdust.  He is doing really well. What course follows after Algebra II? Pre-Calc, right?  Any recommendations? What about Statistics? 

I think pre-calc is next, Prairie. Typically there are topics not covered in Algebra II that are necessary for further stuff. Or something. Statistics is also a great idea, but it is outside the traditional sequence. Based upon my extensive knowledge reading of the high school board.

AMJ, are you wanting to be part of the ITT group text during the forum changeover? Some are and some aren’t but I wasn’t sure if you knew about it to make a choice.

I WOULD LOVE TO, THANK YOU!

I hadn't caught up on the posts I had missed these past several days, so I was unaware.  Yes, please!  Do you already have my phone number?

• Like 2

I'm stalking the website of our local academic center.  Rumor has it they will be posting the 2018-2019 schedule of classes before the end of the week.  I'm thinking NOW would be a good time.  UK lost last night, they might as well work on the site.  Besides, you guys are dying to know what we might take, right?  We need to know today!   :D

Edited by Another Lynn
  • Like 3

Business Po:

Some time later today I will send out a test text to everyone on the Ignore This Text list.  Just so you know. 

Also- I use Do Not Disturb during the night but I realize that some people don't for various reasons.  I'm fine with people texting whenever it is convenient in their time zones but if you want us to set ITT texting hours, please tell us know. 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
  • Like 4