Menu

The Imager series has 11? books. I have also read the Corean Chronicles and Spellsong series. I didn’t like those. We used to own the entire Saga of Recluse, but it didn’t make the move. Fall of Angels and Magic of Recluse are probably my two favorites from that (non-sequential) series.

I don't know that our library has a single complete series of anything. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 190.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, saying "ignore this thread" to this group is like saying "don't push the big red button!" 

Homeschoolers.     They always think the rules don't apply to them.

Coming out of my long time lurking because I couldn't ignore this thread..  :leaving:

Posted Images

I drove DD into town and dropped her off at a coffee shop. She'll walk to the library when it opens. I'll pick her up after lunch.

I felt the need to tell her to be careful when crossing streets. 

I'm pretty much a loser. :mellow:

I wanted to like the first two sentences but then you put a lie at the bottom.  Stop that. 

• Like 7

I MISSED THE ANNIVERSARY!  Jean in Newcastle nobly notified me (note the awesome alliteration) but I've been up to my elbows in goat babies and didn't get to the message in time.

Congratulations to all for this, er, achievement.

swb

I MISSED THE ANNIVERSARY! Jean in Newcastle nobly notified me (note the awesome alliteration) but I've been up to my elbows in goat babies and didn't get to the message in time.

swb

Hi Susan!

Thanks for stopping in!

Goat babies...you know, no one here would object to pictures of goat babies...

• Like 9

I MISSED THE ANNIVERSARY!  Jean in Newcastle nobly notified me (note the awesome alliteration) but I've been up to my elbows in goat babies and didn't get to the message in time.

swb

Yay!  We saved you some cake.  (It might be a little stale. . . )

• Like 9

swb

:hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

Yay!  SWB came to visit!

• Like 7

swb

Goats! We were supplanted by goats! :svengo:

I am verklempt.

• Like 10

I drove DD into town and dropped her off at a coffee shop. She'll walk to the library when it opens. I'll pick her up after lunch.

I felt the need to tell her to be careful when crossing streets.

I'm pretty much an awesome mom.

FTFY

See, to me, that’s the perfect way to tell a teen you love them without giving them a big hug and kiss in public. ;)

• Like 7

I MISSED THE ANNIVERSARY! Jean in Newcastle nobly notified me (note the awesome alliteration) but I've been up to my elbows in goat babies and didn't get to the message in time.

swb

Thanks for popping in. We don’t mind celebrating twice! :party: Edited by ikslo
  • Like 4

swb

🎉🎉🎉

Thank you. Thank you very much!

• Like 3

swb

:hurray: We've achieved!

• Like 8

I've had two episodes of dizziness and deja vu today. It's disconcerting. I'm going to drink some water and see if it's a hydration thing.

Maybe you've developed magic powers and haven't figured out how to use them yet.
  • Like 4

swb

Thank you! 🌷

(No cracked ribs this year? ðŸ‘)

• Like 2

I lunched - salad and cauliflower soup. I think the pounds Jeannie is losing are attaching themselves to me.😩😩😩😩 i know it’s because of stress. I think being stressed causes a person to hang on to weight, but also, I stress eat. Too much. Saturday was an orgy of pizza and chocolate cake. I gained 1.5 lbs. last week, which will make me 10 lbs. higher than at my lowest a couple months ago. I am doing Trim Healthy Mama. It also has a “health†aspect, which I like.

• Like 3

Children’s Choir was cancelled due to “potential†severe storms. All school systems in the area dismissed students 3 hours early, as well. :svengo:

I guess they don't want people out driving in it if they can help it.

• Like 1

I keep having those funny spells. I'm thinking of taking a bath and a nap to see if that helps. I haven't had an episode as intense as this since I was in my twenties.

ETA: I texted DH and told him he was cooking dinner tonight. It's just eggs, bacon and sausage and pancakes. And I'll probably mix the batter for him if I feel less spacey.

Edited by Critterfixer

HIM'S SO SAD! We took the bottle on Friday and Matt puts them down at night and did for naps this weekend. Awix thought for sure *I* was going to give him a bottle at nap time. When I didn't he just clung to me saying "Bow! Bow! Mama bow!" :crying:

Edited by Slache
  • Like 1

I lunched - salad and cauliflower soup. I think the pounds Jeannie is losing are attaching themselves to me.😩😩😩😩 i know it’s because of stress. I think being stressed causes a person to hang on to weight, but also, I stress eat. Too much. Saturday was an orgy of pizza and chocolate cake. I gained 1.5 lbs. last week, which will make me 10 lbs. higher than at my lowest a couple months ago. I am doing Trim Healthy Mama. It also has a “health†aspect, which I like.

Solidarity like.

• Like 1