Menu

Ignore this thread!

I have done the things.

Now, I am in sweats (this is one of those rare June days when it is a bit on the chilly side, but don't worry people, we'll be hittin' 102 degrees by next Saturday) and cuddled up in my bed with my COFFEE☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’• and my iPad and not much to do this afternoon.

• Like 4

Dancing elephants BOOYA.

happy-dancing-elephant-smiley-emoticon.ghappy-baby-elephant-smiley-emoticon.gif

Now, these elephants are good - happy, but not spazzing out. :)

I was very sad when I had to stop climbing fences when pregnant with Gymnast, but I had to deal. 

You needed Hidden Fences!

Also, I'm still a few pages behind, but I hope Paige saw the doctor and is fine and her family realized they should finish the painting for her.

• Like 5

I feel so sick. Neck hurts, ribs hurt from puking, puking all day, heartburn all day, sniffly nose, sneezing, headaches,...why does this baby make me so sick? I don't recall feeling so sick with the others, but maybe it's like birth amnesia. All I've eaten today is plain bread. DH even bought my favorite cookies and just looking at them makes me want to gag. 

I thought my morning/all day sickness was passing. I think I am the best birth control my teenage kids could ever get. 

I rivered. Spent all day just sitting in a chair watching my boys shoot the rapids and walk back up to go down them again. DH and I threw rocks, but he won the hit the big rock contest because I can't aim. 

The boys are out romping the puppies.

• Like 8

I rivered. Spent all day just sitting in a chair watching my boys shoot the rapids and walk back up to go down them again. DH and I threw rocks, but he won the hit the big rock contest because I can't aim.

Christopher Perrin would be proud.
  • Like 4

I love throwing rocks. I like the sound they make when they hit the water.

That is indeed a Rock Throwing Booya/h!!,

Thanks, Heather!!ðŸ‘

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 7

Hey gals. Happy Sunday. Today is the ILs 68th anniversary. That is a very exciting number:)

Before I post this to the seas, I thought I would first ask my WTM BESTIES. :)

(Deleted for privacy)

If so, how did that work out?

:( Don't quote any of this, as I will be deleting. It looks like I may be having just this conversation sometime this week... ug.

Edited by Professormom
  • Like 4

Kssh-splunk! :001_smile:

My favorite River to throw rocks is the Kings River, waaaaay up high in the mountains at Cedar Grove. It runs down the bottom of the Kings Canyon, which is this amazing granite crevasse. The riverbed is granite, so when you throw big enough rocks in it, you hear the most interesting " ker-plunck" sounds. All different sounds and pitches, depending on the size of the Rock and the area of the river you throw it in.
  • Like 7

DS has been old enough to get his permit since Feb and still doesn't have it because he's not studying to pass the written test. He says he doesn't care to get his license because it's just going to be more work for him! Dude, if you think I'm chauffeuring your butt around forever you are wrong.

So, I told him last month he must pass the test by June 20th (I gave him a month) or I'm going to quit driving him anywhere nonessential. He can walk or stay home and see what it's like with no car. Do you think he's studied at all? Nope. I foresee a long, hot summer for him. What's with kids today? I couldn't wait to get my license. 

• Like 6

Heather, I totally understand that kind of parent. I used to teach junior high and the parents who believed Little Johnny could do no wrong were the worst. There is no talking to them or reasoning with them. I am so sorry you have to deal with this.

DS has been old enough to get his permit since Feb and still doesn't have it because he's not studying to pass the written test. He says he doesn't care to get his license because it's just going to be more work for him! Dude, if you think I'm chauffeuring your butt around forever you are wrong.

So, I told him last month he must pass the test by June 20th (I gave him a month) or I'm going to quit driving him anywhere nonessential. He can walk or stay home and see what it's like with no car. Do you think he's studied at all? Nope. I foresee a long, hot summer for him. What's with kids today? I couldn't wait to get my license.

I know, right?? I had my DMV appointment on my 16th birthday.
  • Like 1

Oh Heather, that stinks! A FAFSA Audit upon stupid teens and their ignorant parents!

Yes! That is a fate worse than death, lol.

I need the ENB AND all of our guys like Rico, etc. ENB to handle the situation and the guys to help me take down my blood pressure:)

(Deleted for privacy)

Edited by Professormom
  • Like 4

I like this one:) :waving:

I know, right? Maybe I am just old, but I have a very hard time understanding. License = freedom, adventure, maybe a little mischief;)

• Like 1

Heather, I totally understand that kind of parent. I used to teach junior high and the parents who believed Little Johnny could do no wrong were the worst. There is no talking to them or reasoning with them. I am so sorry you have to deal with this.

I think that is the worst of it. There is really no part of this that will end well.

But God can take any garbage and turn it to gold, so there's that:)

• Like 3

I feel so sick. Neck hurts, ribs hurt from puking, puking all day, heartburn all day, sniffly nose, sneezing, headaches,...why does this baby make me so sick? I don't recall feeling so sick with the others, but maybe it's like birth amnesia. All I've eaten today is plain bread. DH even bought my favorite cookies and just looking at them makes me want to gag. 

I thought my morning/all day sickness was passing. I think I am the best birth control my teenage kids could ever get. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:   "morning" sickness is the worst!  

• Like 2