Menu

Ignore this thread!

So, Slache, I don't know if you needed more details, but page 106:

JoJosMom skip this post ;)

I needed a tooth pulled because I didn't have room with my wisdom teeth coming in, but instead of pulling my wisdom tooth we pulled the weakest molar. My wisdom tooth has now half way filled the hole. It's been less than a week. I wish the rest of my body was that efficient. In other news I'm completely miserable. Every morning I wake up with a mouth full of saliva and blood, and an upset stomach presumably because I have a tummy full of saliva and blood. I just wanna go back on Percocet and be stupid again. It was easier. I have to go to work today and I don't want to, and Matt is leaving me with the kids tomorrow and I don't want to do that. I'm cranky.

• Like 2

Okay, I'll try to be good. Page 111:

They want food and baths and school and stories and I'm still. so. tired. Someone come play with my kids. And bring sprite and soft foods please. We're out of money and injured Slashi foods.

Slache: More Important Than Housework

I like it. I made up some breakfast sandwiches, put Monsters Inc on, had my first cup of coffee in a week, and am now in bed. Later we'll do SWR cards, copywork, and play with c-rods because that's all he really cares about. Then it's PB&Js and nap time. I'll make Matt take them for a hike and bathe them. That's good enough. I'm feeling better and better every day so tomorrow might be awesome.

LOOK! Tomorrow might be awesome!

I need you to work a little harder on this. I'm not paying you to read ITT for fun.

Well, maybe if you *were* paying me I might work a little harder on this. Or at least give me more vacation time or something, if HR won't let me negotiate on salary.

• Like 3

Page 112 brought to you by a super hyper cheer leader:

I adore her.  

Well, maybe if you *were* paying me I might work a little harder on this. Or at least give me more vacation time or something, if HR won't let me negotiate on salary.

I'm paying you with my undying love.

• Like 4

You're probably right, I guess i could've washed it off and no one would've got sick but it was all covered with dirt and fluff and disgustingness and I panicked and threw it in the trash.

So you don't mop, either, huh? :LOL:

• Like 4

Boeja!

It is the thread that never ends

It just goes on and on my friends.

People - started posting not knowing what it was

And they'll just keep on posting stuff forever just because...

It is the thread that never ends...

That will be our new theme song. It should be posted with every Booyah.

The New Revised ITT, as a matter of fact; which transcribes "Booyah" with an "h" in deference to its original Hebrew root, "byh".

Its meaning largely mirrors current urban slang use, namely: A mocking or arrogant exclamation used to taunt a loser one has just beaten. 

But the original Hebrew also carried with it a sense of "Pride cometh before a fall, Slache."  

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 5

My day consisted of:

1. Taking 5 kids to the dentist. :svengo:

2. Taking a nap. :thumbup:

3. Taking ds16 to his soccer game and watching him score his first-ever goal! :party:

ETA: Booyah!!

Congrats to your DS. That's awesome!

• Like 1

Due to less time to cook I revised the supper plan. I did not encrust the salmon with cracker crumbs, but instead had DH grill it. Since the grill was going to the temperature the biscuits needed he baked them on the grill, too. Salad didn't happen, but I made DD12 VERY happy by heating up canned green beans. I loathe canned green beans, but she loves them. It was a big can, but we have no leftovers, so that's a win!

This is why you have too many crackers.

• Like 3

And when I said that, I meant to add a period at the end, and mention that I meant I'm almost caught up to 2 years ago, but I wanted to make sure I got the first post in.

Man, the evening of May 22 just keeps.going.on. Seriously... I just want to get to May 23 so I can go sleep.

• Like 1

Man, the evening of May 22 just keeps.going.on. Seriously... I just want to get to May 23 so I can go sleep.

Just jump in! ETA: in bed, that is.

Rock a by luuknam

On the treetop...

When the wind blows,

May 22nd will be gone,

Then it will be...

May 23...

And luuknam will be happy as she sleeps.

Good night!

Edited by Renai
  • Like 8

I'm working my way backwards, as I get time, through the thread. lol

The idea sounds funny even saying it. I mean I am going back and reading as time allows.

Hooray! I'm less than 2 years behind. 

ETA: Page 118.

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 5

Just jump in! ETA: in bed, that is.

Rock a by luuknam

On the treetop...

When the wind blows,

May 22nd will be gone,

Then it will be...

May 23...

And luuknam will be happy as she sleeps.

Good night!

I love our little ditties. â¤ï¸

• Like 4

Stupid dog is being particularly stupid tonight. I love Rocky dearly but he was barking and barking and barking. I finally had to shut him in the bathroom to protect the neighbors on one hand and the bunnies on the other. I fully expect that he will start barking in the bathroom soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stupid dog is being particularly stupid tonight. I love Rocky dearly but he was barking and barking and barking. I finally had to shut him in the bathroom to protect the neighbors on one hand and the bunnies on the other. I fully expect that he will start barking in the bathroom soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turn on the bathroom fan. It's soothing.