Menu

Ignore this thread!

Ha! I was just going to say, wow, that makeup artist is a genius then bc that Zbeast is more handsome than the new movie one. :)

Your daughter makes a lovely Belle. What an honor to have the lead! I sang "A Change in Me" in a review in college. :)

😊 That's such a beautiful song.

The mom of the guy who is playing beast does all his makeup. She really is a genius. We don't know much about her, but suspect she has done a lot of professional theater makeup.

• Like 2

Nothing homeschooling related. Dd is signed up for a half marathon. We needed to cancel due to the heart stuff. I have to get a form signed by the doctor but that will be no problem.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:   I'm sorry she will have to miss it.  I hope they figure this stuff out soon.

• Like 2

Well, they already called me to complete my order over the phone. :)

The guy was really nice. Sounds like it's just such a tiny company they haven't found the time to deal with their technical problem yet.

Hooray!  We like nice companies.

It's probably something their web person has to fix, just resetting where in the purchase process the email gets sent.

I've never done a BYOB, but Elementary Bundle #2 looks kinda good to me.   :001_tt1:

I've done it once and decided it's not worth it the two subsequent years. I was going to buy Reading Lessons Through Literature and for less than the price of two I got two years, Map Trek, English Lessons Through Literature and copywork. And more? I think I got 10 things. I don't remember. I really want a few things, but none for this year and I'm not sure if I want to spend the $20.

• Like 1

I've done it once and decided it's not worth it the two subsequent years. I was going to buy Reading Lessons Through Literature and for less than the price of two I got two years, Map Trek, English Lessons Through Literature and copywork. And more? I think I got 10 things. I don't remember. I really want a few things, but none for this year and I'm not sure if I want to spend the $20.

Oh, I did get 10 things! Some Ellen McHenry, Considering God's Creation and some art. All of that for $35. It's a great bargain if they have the right stuff.

• Like 1

Susan, your daughter is gorgeous!!

Spud, that is not good!!

I am back from all my insanity. The recital went well - they did it in the Memory Care part of the Retirement home where my dad is. The kids' piano teacher lives in the Independent Living Apartments there. I got my car back. It's running well, brakes are good, which is good since I will be AWOL from ITT starting Friday afternoon. We're going to family camp in the mountains with no cell service.

• Like 9

My day consisted of:

1.  Taking 5 kids to the dentist.   :svengo:

2.  Taking a nap.  :thumbup:

3.  Taking ds16 to his soccer game and watching him score his first-ever goal!  :party:

ETA: Booyah!!

Edited by Junie
  • Like 9

And, page 100. Which seems to have started at a different point in the past, presumably before some spam posts were deleted, as AMJ booyahed in what is now post 4942 on page 99, and Slache was all disappointed (but high), but, with the rearrangement of posts, Renai's got the top of page 100 as it stands today:

Tru dat.

• Like 7

Oops. Maybe I made a mistake telling Slashie she's always adorable. What size does she need to be cut down to though? Renai-size, shorter, less shorter?

:glare:

That would be way too much cutting of Slash. We'd miss the rest of her.  :laugh:

• Like 4

Due to less time to cook I revised the supper plan.  I did not encrust the salmon with cracker crumbs, but instead had DH grill it.  Since the grill was going to the temperature the biscuits needed he baked them on the grill, too.  Salad didn't happen, but I made DD12 VERY happy by heating up canned green beans.  I loathe canned green beans, but she loves them.  It was a big can, but we have no leftovers, so that's a win!

• Like 4

After my short person completed a week's worth of physics today, I took my short person for an ice cream cone and a walk on the beach.

On our way home driving through town, we saw a bald eagle flying over the AFSA.

I live in a very cool place. :coolgleamA:

• Like 8

:glare:

That would be way too much cutting of Slash. We'd miss the rest of her.  :laugh:

That's why I gave the option of "less shorter". I couldn't really say "taller", ya know?

Am I too late for the Slashin' the Slash party?

Nope - I don't know where our sword is - presumably in some box. 

• Like 1