Menu

Ignore this thread!

Observations from this morning:

You never know how dirty your kids' bathtub is until you remove the shower curtain to put in the wash.

Hard water is nasty.

Whoever invented blue toothpaste is evil.

Magic Erasers are my new best friend.

Kids' bathrooms are gross.

#PrednisoneEnergy

• Like 9

Observations from this morning:

You never know how dirty your kids' bathtub is until you remove the shower curtain to put in the wash.

Hard water is nasty.

Whoever invented blue toothpaste is evil.

Magic Erasers are my new best friend.

Kids' bathrooms are gross.

#PrednisoneEnergy

#cometomyhouse

#Icouldusethehelp

• Like 8

I am assembling 9 little felt dollies today.  Well, 8.  One is done.   7-8 year old girls in my PG group at church have been sewing them all year long, but the assembly of body parts would be too challenging for them.  They need to be done by Sunday, but tomorrow is DD's bday, so... today I sew!

• Like 7

Who wants to help me brainstorm pen names today? I'm thinking the initials B, L and H.

Ok, fine!! How about Badrick. That means "ax ruler". I looked it up.

How about Bada$$ Lily Hoohan

:D  I'm sorry I'm having such a lazy day and that you're bearing the brunt of it.  Hope you're not offended.  

• Like 8

How about Bada$$ Lily Hoohan

:smilielol5: Just no. But you made me laugh. That's something. 

I have forgotten how to eat. I microwaved my food. Had to remember it was in there, then I couldn't decide between fork and spoon, and then when I set it on the table in front of me, it didn't seem worthwhile to eat. 

I sent the boys outside. I refused to comment on their writing today due to sprictebam.

• Like 4

Ironically, I think I have stumbled on the solution to gluten-free dressing/stuffing for Thanksgiving with the chicken pot pie I made. I need to experminate more---experiment more--- :willy_nilly:  :willy_nilly:  :willy_nilly:  :willy_nilly:

• Like 3

:smilielol5: Just no. But you made me laugh. That's something. 

I have forgotten how to eat. I microwaved my food. Had to remember it was in there, then I couldn't decide between fork and spoon, and then when I set it on the table in front of me, it didn't seem worthwhile to eat. 

I sent the boys outside. I refused to comment on their writing today due to sprictebam.

Awww, c'mon, Critter.  It's not like she suggested "Bada$$ Lily Hoohaw," or something!

• Like 7