Menu

Ignore this thread!

1. It's 50 and sunny. A little bit chilly but the boys have been sent to the trampoline so I can clean this house. It's both PE and imaginative play.

2. That counts for kindergarten, right?

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

1. It's 70F and sunny. The apricot trees are blooming. They'll probably die later with a later freeze :(.

2. Yes.

• Like 4

Good morning!!!!!

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

Life has been crazy busy. I think I might be able to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Just a little sliver.

The rental property has been sold. I should be wrapping that up today.

I almost have tlih's property/bills finished and settled.

I am still overwhelmed. I have missed y'all and thought of everyone each day.

I hope everyone is well and can't wait to hear what has been going on. :wub:

Eta: Happy Anniversary! :party: :party:

Edited by Openhearted
  • Like 9

Oh, my, goodness, Lynn! Me too! I'm way past frazzled. Hopefully, by the end of this week things will start looking a bit better. I have been right on the edge of depression/breakdown lately.

How is your family doing?

We are well!  Jim got back (for good) a couple weeks ago.  My Dad was in the hospital last week, but home now and doing well.  Taking someone somewhere every.single.day and trying to figure out classes for next year, especially for 13yo dd who will be a 9th grade in the fall.   :w00t:  :svengo:

• Like 9

We are well! Jim got back (for good) a couple weeks ago. My Dad was in the hospital last week, but home now and doing well. Taking someone somewhere every.single.day and trying to figure out classes for next year, especially for 13yo dd who will be a 9th grade in the fall. :w00t: :svengo:

:hurray: for Dh home safely (for good) :hurray:

I'm glad your dad is doing better. There has been so much sickness going around. We have managed to stay healthy here so far. Thank goodness.

Appointments and such are driving me batty too. And it is always. always for someone else.

:svengo: 9th grade!!! You can do it!

• Like 5

Good morning!!!!!

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

Life has been crazy busy. I think I might be able to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Just a little sliver.

The rental property has been sold. I should be wrapping that up today.

I almost have tlih's property/bills finished and settled.

I am still overwhelmed. I have missed y'all and thought of everyone each day.

I hope everyone is well and can't wait to hear what has been going on. :wub:

Eta: Happy Anniversary! :party: :party:

HI, DAWN!!!!

Yay, Dawn popped in for the ITT party!!!!

• Like 7

On page 2 I was awarded the first thread points!

It's so fun seeing how many of us around now were around right at the start.  Slashie beat us all, of course!  She was one of the very earliest, right from Day 1!

• Like 4

They probably made one with her name in it - so do a search for that. It has become a birthday breakfast tradition in our house. 🙄

They did!  That's great, thank you!

• Like 1

(((Oh Junie! Still?)))

I was hoping that it would vanish as the storm passed.  Alas, no.  Apparently headaches are a side effect of the arthritis med I just started taking.  If the headache doesn't go away soon, I may have to stop the medication.  I'm not getting much sleep and what sleep I am getting is broken up.

A FASFA on lingering headaches.

Indeed.

• Like 2

I was hoping that it would vanish as the storm passed. Alas, no. Apparently headaches are a side effect of the arthritis med I just started taking. If the headache doesn't go away soon, I may have to stop the medication. I'm not getting much sleep and what sleep I am getting is broken up.

Indeed.

Are they a permanent side effect or one that goes away as your body adjusts to the medication?

• Like 1

I was hoping that it would vanish as the storm passed.  Alas, no.  Apparently headaches are a side effect of the arthritis med I just started taking.  If the headache doesn't go away soon, I may have to stop the medication.  I'm not getting much sleep and what sleep I am getting is broken up.

Indeed.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1