Menu

Ignore this thread!

I'm not sure what to do with this. Can we get a ruling from The Queen?

Well, if it's not a hooyah, I'm calling hooya (though this really doesn't look quite right). Either there must be an "h" at the end, or it should be HOUYAH (as in colour). This will undoubtably make it Canadian/British.

• Like 2

I will eventually go to bed and get about 2 hours of sleep before getting up again to go to work. I am a bit miffed about an assignment I'm working on, and I just realized it is not my fault but the instructor's. I'm wrapping it up and going to bed.

I will eventually go to bed and get about 2 hours of sleep before getting up again to go to work. I am a bit miffed about an assignment I'm working on, and I just realized it is not my fault but the instructor's. I'm wrapping it up and going to bed.

I know I'm not your mother but you need to make sleep a higher priority. If one does not get enough sleep, proper nutrition, and teA everything suffers, even if you don't realize it.

• Like 8

I know I'm not your mother but you need to make sleep a higher priority. If one does not get enough sleep, proper nutrition, and teA everything suffers, even if you don't realize it.

And driving! Don't Drive Sleep Deprived!

(This message was brought to you by makers of coffee and MASDD.)

• Like 3

I LOVE IT.

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN.  

I adore it.

Slashabooya will tell you otherwise, but in the spirit of the ITT,  just politely ignore her.  She ain't queen no more.  

Wait, I thought that Ellie was the queen.

As the thread Granny, I say that everyone should have some candy.  

YOU. ARE. NOT. THE. QUEEN.

QUESTIONS? Please see member title.

Um. You are decidedly NOT the Queen.

Ellie IS the Queen. Down with pretenders!

Ahem.  Let's set a few things straight for all the newbies**.

1. Of COURSE, Dear Esteeemed Ellie is Queen of the Universe.  And if JoJos has declared that she can declare such universal titles, well…. you go, girl.

2. However, I am President of the little ole' ITT, and in Ellie's absence I have full authority to speak on her behalf.  She puffy-hearts me.  

3. Slashabooya was once long ago Queen of the ITT, but was overthrown (for her own good, by her concerned BFF who loves her to pieces.)

4. Slashabooya, however, retains full rights to her trademarked name, and may press charges if she feels such rights have been violated.  (Run, wintermom, ruuuuuunnnnnn!!!!)  

**Note:  All of the above has been clearly documented for all the world to see.  However, since this 8,327 post-long thread is starting to rival the US tax code in length, I respectfully leave it to the reader to search out all citations.   

ETA:  Jean is whatever she wants to be, as long as she continues to pass out candy.  

Also ETA:  AMJ is Matriarch.  And a really magnificent one at that.   :coolgleamA:

• Like 7

Ahem.  Let's set a few things straight for all the newbies**.

1. Of COURSE, Dear Esteeemed Ellie is Queen of the Universe.  And if JoJos has declared that she can declare such universal titles, well…. you go, girl.

2. However, I am President of the little ole' ITT, and in Ellie's absence I have full authority to speak on her behalf.  She puffy-hearts me.  

3. Slashabooya was once long ago Queen of the ITT, but was overthrown (for her own good, by her concerned BFF who loves her to pieces.)

4. Slashabooya, however, retains full rights to her trademarked name, and may press charges if she feels such rights have been violated.  (Run, wintermom, ruuuuuunnnnnn!!!!)  

**Note:  All of the above has been clearly documented for all the world to see.  However, since this 8,327 post-long thread is starting to rival the US tax code in length, I respectfully leave it to the reader to search out all citations.   

ETA:  Jean is whatever she wants to be, as long as she continues to pass out candy.  

:iagree: ...especially about Jean.

• Like 7

I was never overthrown. There's a reason we call her Quackers. After all, who has been here ruling and entertaining everyone this entire time? Who was the first regular to post on page one? I'm also the youngest, strongest, and the most sought after for BFFness. I proclaimed myself queen and Ellie never said anything to the contrary and actually agreed if anyone cares enough to go find it.

Ellie may be the queen of hula, as well as general awesomeness, but this is my thread and I have ruled with kindness and grace on this issue. Now cut it out or I'll raise taxes.

Wintermom gets a pass for her hooya because I'm immensely impressed with her tennis abilities.

• Like 5

The word ignore is on my mind today.

As in 'manage ignore prefs'   ;)

Is this one of those things where I have to go read all the other threads in order to discern to what you are referring?

ETA:  Sudden stroke of genius had me check your post history instead.   ;)

• Like 5

YES!!! The oven is working! The asparagus is in (great price at Aldi yesterday!) and I taught ds10 how to make a quick hollandaise.

Hollandaise Sauce, Fast

from The Supper of the Lamb by Robert Capon pg 105, summarized by Me

In a saucepan, place 1 egg yolk, 1T cream, salt, cayenne, and lemon juice (2 tsp) to taste. Whisk furiously over med/med-low heat until thick. Do not let it simmer. Remove from heat and whisk in 2T butter. Serves 4. May double or triple recipe as needed. Yummy.

• Like 4

Thank you very much for the hula, Your Majesty.  I am sure that it will go a long way to heal the painful divisions that were springing up over poor language usage and the quacking up of a member.

One question, though.  What's the difference between the two?

• Like 4