Menu

Ignore this thread!

I have gotten dressed, started the d/w, started laundry, cleared off and dusted the top of a couple book shelves to put the shorter trophies there. I have gone back through trophies to make sure we knew whose they were and marked them with a sharpie and then put the shorter ones on top of book shelf. I now have half a kitchen table back - space enough to do the checkbook and bills which I plan to do soon. We have also taken down the tree and put all Christmas stuff away and vacuumed the area previously occupied by said tree. Yay! Now I'm having a snack and some decaf. Woo-hoo!

It's a gettin' things done BOOYAH!!!!!

I have done nothing and am living vicariously through you:-)

If I put the Christmas things away before New Year's, I am labeled a Scrooge. But, Jan 2, they are comin' down, baby.

I really need to de-jammy. Today is an unbelievable painful and unproductive day. So, no doubt, someone will show up for a spontaneous visit. I need pantz.

• Like 4

I can totally relate.

I decided to drop her off at the party, which will lessen the amount of polite interaction needed. Pickup can be iffy as you may have to chat quite a while before the girls can be dragged apart. Dh agreed to the pick-up. :D

Second cup of coffee. Check!

Still in my wonderful cozy Jammie's from Old Navy. I love these things!

Can the Old Navy jammies and the Target jammies be friends? I think so!

• Like 2

Y'all, I'm a bit hysterical. My main RA drug has gone into manufacturer shortage. I have been calling all of the pharmacies. All of them. None of them have it.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I have done nothing and am living vicariously through you:-)

If I put the Christmas things away before New Year's, I am labeled a Scrooge. But, Jan 2, they are comin' down, baby.

I really need to de-jammy. Today is an unbelievable painful and unproductive day. So, no doubt, someone will show up for a spontaneous visit. I need pantz.

I wear the Scrooge label without shame. In fact, I embrace it. It is not my fault my culture has made a mockery of the holiday. I am completely justified in my protest.

Also, hugs for a painful day. Hope you feel better. (((Heather)))

• Like 2

I don't know. 100F with 90+humidity is pretty doggone bad weather. Add mosquitoes, biting flies and an astonishing variety of ticks to give you everything from an infected bite to a serious illness...yeah, it's just pretty bad.

Take away the bugs, and I'm in. When it gets down to like 50 I'm shivering and pining for summer. I'm weird like that. I think I'm defective.

• Like 2

I have taken a couple of the boys for haircuts at s wAlk in place. We have been told a 30 minute wait. This is reason enough to force them to a salon that takes appointments, imho. But rather than undermine their masculinity, here we sit.

DH takes DS to Sport Clips. My involvement is zero zip zilch.

• Like 1

My boys go to the salon with me every six weeks. I get colored and foiled up, they get sheared, then I get trimmed. The boys and DH are working on tidying up the waterline outside. There was some handwork that needed to be done before it rains again. We've got a problem with the one area retaining water. I suggested a supporting drainage system, which was initially shot down. I decided that the males needed a fortifying root beer, and by the time I got back with beverages, the drainage idea had been reconsidered and approved. All my ideas are good. I try to tell DH this. :laugh:

I will do no cooking today. Cleaning is done. I have chocolate. I do have a town errand or two to run, and I will look again at a replacement for my aged laptop.

• Like 4

I buzz ds's hair at his request.  I always have.  I've offered to buzz dd's head but she refuses!  :p

After DH bought some clippers I started buzzing his head, too.  It got really easy after I forgot to put the #2 comb on one time!  He liked the ensuing 0 cut just fine, so now that's what he gets.  It's actually easier to cut than a longer cut, with fewer hairs bending over and avoiding the first pass of the clippers.

In the summer I am sometimes tempted to have him buzz my head, too.

• Like 3

Today is a five-minute timer day.  At least it's not a one-minute-timer day. 

I have a gyno appointment at 3 because all my parts are broken. :glare:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 2

My boys go to the salon with me every six weeks. I get colored and foiled up, they get sheared, then I get trimmed. The boys and DH are working on tidying up the waterline outside. There was some handwork that needed to be done before it rains again. We've got a problem with the one area retaining water. I suggested a supporting drainage system, which was initially shot down. I decided that the males needed a fortifying root beer, and by the time I got back with beverages, the drainage idea had been reconsidered and approved. All my ideas are good. I try to tell DH this. :laugh:

I will do no cooking today. Cleaning is done. I have chocolate. I do have a town errand or two to run, and I will look again at a replacement for my aged laptop.

I am out of likes again, and this is like worthy.

• Like 1

After DH bought some clippers I started buzzing his head, too.  It got really easy after I forgot to put the #2 comb on one time!  He liked the ensuing 0 cut just fine, so now that's what he gets.  It's actually easier to cut than a longer cut, with fewer hairs bending over and avoiding the first pass of the clippers.

In the summer I am sometimes tempted to have him buzz my head, too.

We had the infamous divot in the back of the hair when the comb fell off and I didn't notice.  Now I'm reminded multiple times to keep track! 

• Like 2

We had the infamous divot in the back of the hair when the comb fell off and I didn't notice.  Now I'm reminded multiple times to keep track! 

Yeah, when I forgot to put the comb on DH had a very nice reverse mohawk after that first swipe up the back of his head!   :laugh:

• Like 1

The slow cooker on my IP is pathetic. I think something is wrong with it - it just doesn't get hot, even on high. It's been on high for a couple hours now and not even at a low simmer. Now I shall throw a tantrum.

I like the reaction.  I find it highly appropriate and right in line with my own feelings about other things today (I don't like being the only one tantrumming).

I'm sorry your pot is broken, though.   :grouphug:

• Like 3

I got ds' college textbooks for the new quarter. I'm recovering after climbing 200 steps (my choice. I ignored the elevator).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you!  Have a chocolate.

Thanks for the puppy pic. Hugs to all of you.

I am two days late for my injection and flaring. My right hip is flaring and my fingers are becoming stiff like I am wearing thick gloves.

My rheumy had no samples.

All of the Costcos were out, no ability to order..

All of the Walgreens were out.

Both Sam's Clubs were out.

All of the Walmarts were out. This is when I started to freak out. They have a secondary backup distribution channel and...nothing.

It has gone into the national drug shortage list. There is nothing available to order.

A little grocery store had ten vials on the shelf. I took my 90 day prescription in, and bought them all--it's a ten week supply for me. I paid cash for 6 of the vials as my insurance would only cover 4 of them (30 day supply). I have some breathing room now as my copay for the drug I would have to switch to is $$$. That may still have to happen, but my next rheumy appt is in feb, so I have time.

• Like 11

Thanks for the puppy pic. Hugs to all of you.

I am two days late for my injection and flaring. My right hip is flaring and my fingers are becoming stiff like I am wearing thick gloves.

My rheumy had no samples.

All of the Costcos were out, no ability to order..

All of the Walgreens were out.

Both Sam's Clubs were out.

All of the Walmarts were out. This is when I started to freak out. They have a secondary backup distribution channel and...nothing.

It has gone into the national drug shortage list. There is nothing available to order.

A little grocery store had ten vials on the shelf. I took my 90 day prescription in, and bought them all--it's a ten week supply for me. I paid cash for 6 of the vials as my insurance would only cover 4 of them (30 day supply). I have some breathing room now as my copay for the drug I would have to switch to is $$$. That may still have to happen, but my next rheumy appt is in feb, so I have time.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but glad you got the meds you need for now. I've not ever heard of a drug shortage list, except for the flu shot. I guess if it's not something a person uses, it's just not on the radar.  :grouphug:  for the flare.

• Like 2

I like the reaction. I find it highly appropriate and right in line with my own feelings about other things today (I don't like being the only one tantrumming).

I'm sorry your pot is broken, though. :grouphug:

Tantrum is over. I put the pressure cooker on for 12 minutes and the pot roast is now perfect. :) At least the pressure cooker part works!

• Like 3