Menu

Ignore this thread!

Good morning!

Everyone go back to sleep!

There is nothing on the calendar for today!  Except bills and rain.  I need to practice music for my two gigs tomorrow.  The wedding will hopefully be moved inside because no one wants to attend a wedding outside when it's 56* and raining. 

Coffee!

• Like 4

On 10/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, KrissiK said:

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!~D

Friday!!!!

I woke up so dizzy this morning!! I have no idea why. My allergies have really been bothering me. I’ve been taking Sudafed. Maybe I should take more.

I thought dizziness was a side effect of Sudafed?

ITT, don't forget that Friday is candy day here, and you can all be in our class! (IDK what candy DS will be able to have once he gets braces and all the chewy/gummy things are illegal. Maybe it'll just be chocolate chips. We'll see next month what the orthodontist says about whether his mouth is ready.)

Edited by Carolina Wren
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Critterfixer said:

Morning! I was absent yesterday. What'd I miss? I had a pitch event yesterday and wore myself out. But I got a couple of agent requests, and that's good! Still tired, though. Yawn.

Oh, nothing much. We just voted you President of the ITT Island.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whitehawk said:

ITT, don't forget that Friday is candy day at White Hawk Academy, and you can all be in our class! (IDK what candy DS will be able to have once he gets braces and all the chewy/gummy things are illegal. Maybe it'll just be chocolate chips.)

I think my dizziness is due to congestion. I’m back in bed. I feel better laying down. I have also suffered from positional vertigo, and I have no idea what causes that, although I do suspect it’s that ear crystal thing,

yeah, I think it is congestion. My ears feel funny and plugged. Good grief.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, whitehawk said:

ITT, don't forget that Friday is candy day at White Hawk Academy, and you can all be in our class! (IDK what candy DS will be able to have once he gets braces and all the chewy/gummy things are illegal. Maybe it'll just be chocolate chips. We'll see next month what the orthodontist says about whether his mouth is ready.)

Goodie!! I’ll bring Butterfingers. And peanut m&ms.

• Like 1

I have danced every weekday for 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, KrissiK said:

Good Morning!!!!

COFFEE!!~D

Friday!!!!

I woke up so dizzy this morning!! I have no idea why. My allergies have really been bothering me. I’ve been taking Sudafed. Maybe I should take more.

I would definitely blame allergies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Slache said:

I think you should take 2 episodes just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah, but this is Gilmore Girls and i’ve Already watched..... hmmmm... 4 episodes (I think) this morning. Maybe it’s 5. ??? I don’t watch the whole thing. I fast forward through the boring conversation parts. I am completely brain dead now, but not quite so dizzy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slache said:

I think you should take 2 episodes just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.

I did. This is the most stupid show. I need to get up. It’s 11:39 PST. I think I feel better. Baby is playing piano, DS2 is watching Power Rangers and I have no idea what the other two are doing.

• Like 3

Spent the morning at the doctor’s office with Ds.

Ordered a new rug for the living room last night. Our current one has been trashed by the kids. It’s grimy. Trying to decide if I am sending it off to the trash or outside next summer since it’s an indoor outdoor rug.

I bought the new Betty Crocker cookbook and I have been comparing recipes between it and my 20 year old version. The new one does not have the buried cherry cookie recipe in it and it’s a travesty.

• Like 6

I am trying to decide if I am going to type up all of the needed recipes as an insert or if I am going to cut up the pages of my old book and tape stuff in ghetto style. I have no room to store multiple books but some of these recipes are truly family ones...As an example, I think I have made buried cherry cookies every Christmas since we were engaged.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Spent the morning at the doctor’s office with Ds.

Ordered a new rug for the living room last night. Our current one has been trashed by the kids. It’s grimy. Trying to decide if I am sending it off to the trash or outside next summer since it’s an indoor outdoor rug.

I bought the new Betty Crocker cookbook and I have been comparing recipes between it and my 20 year old version. The new one does not have the buried cherry cookie recipe in it and it’s a travesty.

Older Betty Crocker Cookbooks are much better!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I am trying to decide if I am going to type up all of the needed recipes as an insert or if I am going to cut up the pages of my old book and tape stuff in ghetto style. I have no room to store multiple books but some of these recipes are truly family ones...As an example, I think I have made buried cherry cookies every Christmas since we were engaged.

Wow, that’s a tough one. How about making photocopies of the ones you love. Then you don’t have to type.

Autocorrect is a murderer of kittehs. Fortunately, I found the offending apostrophe before anyone died.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

Older Betty Crocker Cookbooks are much better!! 

I actually really, really like the new one. It’s beautiful and the layout makes sense. I just wish it had sectional tabs.

It’s fascinating how multicultural our eating has become since the turn of the millenium. You can see a definite shift in the recipes they choose to cover (in some regards). 

• Like 5

You know what's sad? When you have had A Week and you order a pint of Talenti ice-cream and 4# of epsom salts using your prime now credit, and plan on a relaxing bath this evening.....and Prime Now isn't delivering until tomorrow morning....and only $5 of your credit autoloads into your account. Oh well. At least the ingredients for my soup I have to take to the potluck are getting delivered tomorrow.

.....My van that I put a new battery into this week had a dead battery again this morning.  The starter and alternator checked out in the shop last week so I'm afraid it's a fatal electrical problem.  The repair shop doesn't open until Monday, though.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3