Menu

Ignore this thread!

Cleaned about half of my office today. I love a clean desk. Tomorrow--or at any rate, soon--I will tackle Mr. Ellie's side of the office. Which will mean cleaning the closet, because we use it for storing of office supplies and whatnot, and lots of his stuff will go in there. Also, we have a bookcase that will need to be purged and the remaining books boxed until after the foundation repair and floor replacement and wall painting. And all the computer stuff that's on my desk will need to be removed and boxed or something, because the desk is attached to the wall, and will have to come apart because foundation repair and floor replacement and wall painting oh my. o_0

• Like 3

Hi!

I had two doctors appointments in The Big City.  One appointment was this morning.  One was scheduled for 4 pm in the same building. 

I was prepared to stay all day, but after my first appointment the receptionist said that she would talk to my second doctor about getting in sooner.  She came back 5 minutes later and told me which room to go to -- and the doctor was waiting for me! 

What a blessing!

I had been a bit worried about driving home safely since I usually take an afternoon nap.  Because of getting seen early, I was home by my usual naptime!

I got good reports from both doctors (the rheumatologist and the neurologist).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!~D

Friday Eve!!!

School today!!! DS2 got his top retainer broken at youth group a couple weeks ago and the replacement is ready today, so we gotta go get that.  I roasted a chicken last night for dinner and made broth from the bones, so we’re having noodle soup for dinner.? I think I will make potato bread to go with that.

• Like 5

Good morning!  

I got dd15 to tutorial and stopped by the store for milk and now back home for a while. Normal school day today.  I have orchestra rehearsal again tonight.  I should practice my new music. Dh is on his way back from Pittsburg - he was taken out to dinner at a fancy restaurant that overlooks the river and city and texted me a picture at sunset.  So pretty!  

More coffee!

• Like 5

I am officially a PNW mom now, I think. One of the other moms at the bus stop doesn’t make her kids wait out on cold rainy days. I make my kids wear wool socks and heavier rain jackets. I wait out there with them...but no coddling with a drop off in a warm van, iykwim.

I carry on in the tradition of my mother, who made me stamp out a place to stand for the bus in knee high snow. ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good morning!  We made it to piano yesterday and church despite the rain and had a good time.  I have an appointment, today I will decide if I'm going to continue on or not, I'm hoping to vote afterwards.  Regular lessons and miracles of miracles, I know what's for dinner three days later n arrow.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I am officially a PNW mom now, I think. One of the other moms at the bus stop doesn’t make her kids wait out on cold rainy days. I make my kids wear wool socks and heavier rain jackets. I wait out there with them...but no coddling with a drop off in a warm van, iykwim.

I carry on in the tradition of my mother, who made me stamp out a place to stand for the bus in knee high snow. ?

#teamwarmvan

I am a sissy about cold rain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today is cold rain here.  I am feeling guilty about putting my baby (ie. Juliet) out in it.  Except that she doesn't mind and has lots of places where she can stay dry.  My other babies (the old disabled dog, the cat and the bunnies all stay dry and warm inside but they don't have the same potty and exercise needs that Juliet has.) 

• Like 4

Well, I actually had a good appointment with my counselor today, I guess I'll go for a bit longer and see if it keeps up before firing her.  I did get a chance to vote and we're finishing up the day now.  Guys, I'm so excited that this week has been really good and productive, not just school wise, I've been getting a few things done around the house too.  Please pray that tomorrow we'll end on a good note!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Edpo: DS was so, so impressed to learn this week in science that the numbers on the radio actually mean something. If I'd known he'd be so happy about this, I would've told him sooner. :)

Okay, I gotta go make dinner (broccoli cheese soup). Please send the ITT housekeeping staff over here when they're available!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Slachey, I still love the Canon printer and generic ink that you recommended a while back.  Dh has noticed that the printer and I never get into brawls any more.

Yes!

Dh mentioned the other day that the ITT picked a really good printer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, myblessings4 said:

I need that printer link again.  I noticed we have had our $40 printer for four years.  I'm not going to be willimg to keep spending as much as I do on ink for very long 

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-Business-MX922-Wireless-printing/dp/B00AVWKUJS

I only paid $60.

https://www.amazon.com/HI-Vision-Compatible-PGI-250XL-CLI-251XL-Replacement/dp/B0732K5ZDT

• Like 1