Menu

What's with the ads?

🙄 lol, can you tell what time of the month it is?

Between that and how emotional yesterday was I’m just still wiped out and weepy.

Yay. What a post for a booyah.

Booya-better pass me some chocolate.

Edited by Spudater
  • Like 8

I don't mind at all. It's just sad.

I actually had a really bad day like a year ago with PPD. She was nasty to me, the other lade was nasty to me, the one man (he has issues) was nasty, the boss was nasty, I had little sleep and PPD. I was running around doing a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have had to do, but I always do because otherwise everyone goes to Pastor's wife and she never says no. Sunday School was canceled and they were all in the Sunday School room aka old building and someone snapped at me and I just started crying in front of everyone. One of the ladies that we just  :001_wub: asked me what was wrong and I just went on and on about how this person wants this and this person wants this contrary thing and they're both always mad no matter what I do and my baby's been crying because my husband's in this emergency meeting and it's been demanded of me that I do all of this work that isn't my responsibility, that I was in so. much. pain, that no one ever gave me a break at church and I had dreaded going there for months and no longer loved my church. Well, since that day the one woman has been nice to me, and the man has for the most part, but like I said there are issues there so grace is needed.

So, yeah. crying in front of a crowd. It works.

Argh!

• Like 1

🙄 lol, can you tell what time of the month it is?

Between that and how emotional yesterday was I’m just still wiped out and weepy.

Yay. What a post for a booyah.

Booya-better pass me some chocolate.

Hugs. I hate menstruating.

Hey, can we ban periods from the island?

• Like 6

Yes. Also, b00kshelves. Our b00ks will just magically levitate at an appropriate height.

• Like 9

Thank goodness. I was going to add a kahiko hula gif, but they were a bit indecent. And to add indecency on top of indecency would have been indecent.

No, it's okay. All of those indecencies cancel each other out. Because math.

• Like 7

Oh my word!!! That's exactly what I thought!! Especially since she just said she had come back home from work...

Twinsies! :001_wub:

• Like 1

Yes. Also, b00kshelves. Our b00ks will just magically levitate at an appropriate height.

:smilielol5:

I love you, Spuds! I can't wait 'til I next have an opportunity to be Capitol-bound. We gonna have us a party, sister! :wub:

I just got back from trailer-backing practice.  It's quite tricky!  Dad's current driveway also often has vehicles parked at the curb I'll have to navigate around, too.  I'm thinking the smaller the U-Haul trailer, the better.  If it's empty we can likely push it around by hand to get it into position.

DH also figures I could also ask if they will deliver the trailer, too.    Once we are away and on the road the hotel parking lots usually have areas big enough to just pull across to park, so we should be good there.

After I get Dad settled in down here I want MORE practice backing trailers around.  I'll work with DH's little trailer first, then ask FIL if I can borrow his 2-horse trailer, and once I have that down I'll try the 20-foot monster.  I have gone far too long without developing this useful skill.

• Like 5

DH says my Dad Project has been rubbing off on him, and he wants to do some de-cluttering and rearranging of furniture while I'm gone.   :svengo:

• Like 8

I do, too. So I stopped. In July!! 😂
  • Like 5

COL!!!!

Chuckling out loud!!

• Like 4

:smilielol5:

I love you, Spuds! I can't wait 'til I next have an opportunity to be Capitol-bound. We gonna have us a party, sister! :wub:

Woot! Woot! 💃ðŸ»

Unfortunately, I’m not quite as witty in person. I benefit greatly from being able to edit before posting.

• Like 9

I've heard if you can go 3 weeks that your tummy will adjust. I'm hoping my stomach is a fast learner!

I drove right by the doughnut store like a boss and didn't let them talk me into stopping. And I regret it now. Maybe I'll make some doughnuts.

Well, the chocolate covered raisins sang their siren song and I gave in.

I love chocolate covered raisins.

• Like 3

Actually, that’s the one really splurge-y thing I want for our addition: a bathtub deep enough for my b00ks to float. 🕴🕴

We went in and applied for the loan today! Exciting!

• Like 5

Woot! Woot! 💃ðŸ»

Unfortunately, I’m not quite as witty in person. I benefit greatly from being able to edit before posting.

It's okay. I'll buy you a glass of wine. That should magnify the wittiness! :laugh:

• Like 3

Today is the absolutely most perfect weather day here.  54 degrees Fahrenheit.  Sun is shining with some clouds.  I'm amazed that I would have ever said that 54 degrees was perfect but that's what hot flashes does for ya. 

• Like 4

COFFEE☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•

It's okay. I'll buy you a glass of wine. That should magnify the wittiness! :laugh:

Nah, that’ll just make me sleepy. But if you keep me out late I get crazier and crazier. Luckily, “late†for me is about 8:30, so that should be pretty easy. ;)

• Like 4

How to stay on your diet and eat your donuts too.

http://www.kansascitydietitian.com/2016/06/veggie-lovers-donuts/

Spinach and kale doughnuts are an abomination!

Well, the chocolate covered raisins sang their siren song and I gave in.

I love chocolate covered raisins.

Raisins totally count as a fruit serving- you did good!

• Like 5

But. . . but :crying:  I searched out a healthy kale donut just for you!   :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying: 

• Like 4

Actually, that’s the one really splurge-y thing I want for our addition: a bathtub deep enough for my b00ks to float. 🕴🕴

We went in and applied for the loan today! Exciting!

Loan??

Oh my word!!! That's exactly what I thought!! Especially since she just said she had come back home from work...

I was confused, too.

• Like 1

Uhhhhh..... don’t tell anyone, but i’m Having another cup of COFFEE,!!☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

The pile of laundry on my bed is much larger than previously anticipated. Fortification is necessary!!

• Like 4

But. . . but :crying:  I searched out a healthy kale donut just for you!   :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

Awe, now I feel bad. 

But is it really a donut if it tastes like kale or is it donut shaped kale? The baby in the picture seemed to like it but babies can be too innocent to know better. 

I should make them on April 1 and cover them with carob. 

• Like 3

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking!!😜

I did not get things done. I feel like crap. Mary cut her bangs.  :mellow:

• Like 2

I napped. Hopefully I can now be coherent. 

Teenage Turtle 1 is still sick and feverish. Teenage Turtle 2 came in from chores looking weepy. His head hurts and his throat is sore. DH is still in the land of the living but tired. I made my own dinner and Teenage Turtle 1 some toast.

• Like 3

Chocolate zucchini muffins are a vegetable, right? Because that's the only one I fed us today. With frosting.

Also, much respect for the palm fronds crowd, but I'm going to vote tuxedo for the ITT menservants' uniform, because nobody looks bad in a tux.

• Like 10

Day called on account of pain. Hopefully temporarily. It’s because of the evil vacuum. All I got done was the dining room. I still would like to do the living room and the hall and even the evil stairs. But... we’ll see.

Now I’m resting in my armchair while watching Columbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I did not get things done. I feel like crap. Mary cut her bangs.  :mellow:

So it finally happened. I'm glad she got it out of her system.

• Like 1

I thought the official uniform for ITT hunks were white shorts, and something on top...a shirt of some sort.

I think you got something there...

• Like 1

So I need to make small adjustments to what we're already doing, so I can exist, too.

I like to exist. 

• Like 3

This will be a very handy exercise for her!  Once she figures out the trick please share it here.

Oh, she says it depends on the recipe. It's something about wet and dry balance and stuff.

I forgot! I also have the diffuser running, with eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, and peppermint.

Yes...

I thought the official uniform for ITT hunks were white shorts, and something on top...a shirt of some sort.

Yoga pants, tank tops with Ts over them and flip flops or running shoes depending on how formal the situation is.

I like to exist.

I didn't know this was optional.

None of my dc ever cut their own hair. And only one ever cut anyone else's hair. But, par for the course, it was ds10 who did it. When he was 3, he cut the hair of one of my daycare kids. When her mom asked her why she let ds10 do it (they were the same age), she said, "He said he would make me beautiful."

• Like 5

None of my dc ever cut their own hair. And only one ever cut anyone else's hair. But, par for the course, it was ds10 who did it. When he was 3, he cut the hair of one of my daycare kids. When her mom asked her why she let ds10 do it (they were the same age), she said, "He said he would make me beautiful."

Was she mad?

Awe, now I feel bad.

But is it really a donut if it tastes like kale or is it donut shaped kale? The baby in the picture seemed to like it but babies can be too innocent to know better.

I should make them on April 1 and cover them with carob.

When I was little my mom had me convinced bagels were donuts.

• Like 2

Yoga pants, tank tops with Ts over them and flip flops or running shoes depending on how formal the situation is.

I didn't know this was optional.

Men in yoga pants!? 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Like 3

:lol:

Men in yoga pants!? 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I think I misunderstood.

No. At least by then he wasn't biting anymore.

Win some, lose some?
  • Like 2

Bermuda shorts and polo shirts. At least for Rocco and Roderigo. They are the cabana boys.
  • Like 2

"What's a prostitute?" :svengo:

• Like 1

I do, too. So I stopped. In July!! 😂

Argh!

For most of my life, I had a 31/32 day cycle, but since my youngest was born, It's been 24/25 days and sticks around for a week. This last cycle? 22 days. :glare: I'm getting too old for this.

• Like 1