Menu

Ignore this thread!

((Renai))

((Jean))

[emoji322]Riv[emoji322]

[emoji512]Bookie and Lynn's DS[emoji512]

[emoji477]everyone[emoji477]

I did it! I went out today and did all the Christmas shopping. I went from no gifts bought to completion in a matter of hours. I usually spread it out and buy early for planning and financial reasons, but there is something to be said for the one and done approach. Maybe next year I'll actually put money aside each month and do the same thing except in November. Probably not, but maybe.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Good for you!   :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

• Like 1

The girls did well at their music recital.  I am still doing laundry and rounding up things to pack, but I will be able to load and leave in good order tomorrow.  I have decided that my overnight stop isn't so far away (about 8 hours of driving time), so I am going to wait for some decent light in the sky before leaving in the morning.

My cat is worried.  I'm the only one packing, and I am packing more than the usual amount of clothing and stuff.

• Like 5

No. I feel terrible.I think it may have to do with my blood pressure, but I can't find the cuff. Or it might be the meds I took for it. Those have given me a headache many times.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

Btw, I'm sure that's because I listen to too much 80s music.

Hey, wait a minute.  Is that why they kept sending me stuff in my 40s?  Because I listened to stuff earlier than the 70s?

• Like 2

My boys will be in high school. I'm avoiding thinking about it.

I really should have started working on this writing career years ago. I'm hardly smart enough to figure out every punctuation mark that will make me look like an amateur. I'm hardly smart enough to figure out what minor mistake will get my first five pages rejected. And I'm way too sleep deprived to be thinking about this.

Somebody slap me and tell me to quit being so down.

:toetap05:  :toetap05:  :toetap05:   No more thinking about this until you have had 8 hours of sleep, okay?  Preferably in the same night.  Go do something else that will help you get a good night's rest.

• Like 3

(Dd15 made it into mid-state orchestra! She worked her tail off for the audition, but we were still a little surprised that she made it in because competition is so stiff and she gets very very nervous. She had her violin wear a mustache to the audition, so that may have helped calm her nerves. :D )

:hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:   Great job, Susan's DD15!!!!

And I love the mustache idea!

Edited by AMJ
  • Like 2

:toetap05:  :toetap05:  :toetap05:   No more thinking about this until you have had 8 hours of sleep, okay?  Preferably in the same night.  Go do something else that will help you get a good night's rest.

I went and watched a few episodes of The Simpsons with the boys and DH.

• Like 4

After sleeping in to almost 11, Baby and I took another nap for 4 hrs. I've literally been asleep longer than I've been awake today and it feels great. I bet I can go to bed at a normal time too. 

Me too. And I will. I only got up because I had three classes  to teach. I'm going to do the feedback, get another couple of bites in me, then lie back down. Good night!

Edited by Renai
  • Like 5

We're back from the live Nativity. Now I'm taking a nice, hot bath before making popcorn. Everyone is watching thr Grinch.

Yer a mean one... Mr. Grinch.

You really are a heel!

You're as cuddly as a cactus

You're as charming as an eel.... Mr. Grinch.

You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

• Like 7

I’m going to wrap DD’s birthday presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to decide if I'm going to save some of these gifts for Gymnast's birthday (January), or purchase something else. There is one gift I decided to wait until her birthday to give already.

• Like 6

Ed-Po

School planning is done for the week. I'm a little bit nutty about KISS Grammar this week. It's the first time I've ever seen (outside of a certain creative writing book I love) a section on the logic of punctuation and how it can be used as an element of style all in itself.

• Like 2