Menu

Ignore this thread!

How do you make potato soup in the crock pot? It is simple enough that I could do it?

Very very simple and yummy!

1bag frozen hash browns

3 cans (15 oz each) chicken broth

1can cream of chicken soup

1 block cream cheese

1/4 tsp pepper

A couple Tbs. dried onion

Cook on low all day. I use my wisk at the end to incorporate the cream cheese. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and diced bacon.

• Like 3

We got Rusty a couple of fabric tunnels and he's having the time of his life. Bailey stuck her head in it but she's not a tunnel gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you get me?

I want a Rosie. She could do the laundry too.

I don't hate laundry. I'd rather do an hour of folding than 15 minutes of dishes.

• Like 3

I cleaned the kitchen sort of.  Ie.  I emptied and put away the dishes from the dishwasher.  Then I filled the dishwasher again with all the dirty dishes that were in the sink and on the counters.  And I washed the electric griddle that I used two days ago.  But I didn't do the other hand washing of pans or clean the counters. 

I also decided to thumb my nose at Quackersh and do one thing of grading.  Not one page or assignment of grading.  I graded one problem.  So there!  I'm one problem closer to being done. 

Now I'm going to switch laundry around so that I can go to bed.  Cuz Slache hasn't shown up  yet here to do it. 

• Like 7

1bag frozen hash browns

1 block cream cheese

1/4 tsp pepper

Cook on low all day. I use my wisk at the end to incorporate the cream cheese. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and diced bacon.

Yummy!  Thanks!  I took a screen shot of it.

What did you get me?

I don't hate laundry. I'd rather do an hour of folding than 15 minutes of dishes.

Me too!  

• Like 2

I cleaned the kitchen sort of.  Ie.  I emptied and put away the dishes from the dishwasher.  Then I filled the dishwasher again with all the dirty dishes that were in the sink and on the counters.  And I washed the electric griddle that I used two days ago.  But I didn't do the other hand washing of pans or clean the counters. 

I also decided to thumb my nose at Quackersh and do one thing of grading.  Not one page or assignment of grading.  I graded one problem.  So there!  I'm one problem closer to being done. 

Now I'm going to switch laundry around so that I can go to bed.  Cuz Slache hasn't shown up  yet here to do it. 

This is typically how I do dishes as well.  It's a job never done.  

• Like 3

Good Sunday Morning!

COFFEE!

Shower!  Get people up!  Go to church!  Update calendars and planners for the week!

Btw, dh has not been feeling well - stomach pain.  I'm beginning to suspect his symptoms might mean an ulcer.  I'm hoping he feels a little better today and can wait until tomorrow to call the doctor.  

• Like 4

I have no idea if this is true or not, but someone told me the remake is going to do the gender swap thing. Like, it'll be her house and kids and he'll be the one that's gone overboard...

I don't like it.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

That is what the description I saw indicated.

• Like 1

Dinner was good. Pie needs another two hours to solidify to the prime-eating stage. I don't know if I'll make it that long. :drool5:

You could always drink your pie, like we did with my birthday pie.  It never did set for DD13.   :laugh:

• Like 3

I've been a zombie with a cold all week. I did get lots of school planning done today (I think I put in a full 8 hours!), but the one time I got up and tried to do housework I got winded. I hate when colds settle in one's chest. 😩🤧😷

:grouphug:

• Like 2

We got Rusty a couple of fabric tunnels and he's having the time of his life. Bailey stuck her head in it but she's not a tunnel gal.

Maybe she'd prefer it if you got her some bridges?

I'd rather do an hour of folding than 15 minutes of dishes.

I don't know how to fold.  :leaving:

Though Celery and I made an origami Pikachu once... it was hard - the recommended age on the book was definitely too low. 

(I can fold pants, and pair socks into, I don't know... they're not folded, but they're balled together... I'm lost wrt t-shirts, etc). Aside from that, 15 min of work is only 1/4 of one hour of work, so give me the dishes (unless the eczema on my hands is really bad). I should probably get a part-time job at Old Navy so they can teach me how to fold. 

Shower!  Get people up!  Go to church!  Update calendars and planners for the week!

No. Way too bossy for 7:16 on a Sunday morning (or any morning, really).

Hope your husband feels better.

I really need to go get groceries today. I don't want to. It looks like its going to rain.

Maybe I can find food to feed these people today, and put off groceries until tomorrow.

Me too. I'm also supposed to get lunch for Columbus day camp for Broccoli tomorrow (Celery isn't going). It's supposed to be in a reusable container. I don't think I know where our reusable containers are. I could buy more (completely defying the purpose, since they're trying to be environmentally friendly), or I could send the food in the brown paper bag the wine came in last night (which would make it a reused container... close enough, right? - the alternative for the brown paper bag would be to put it straight into recycling... of course, if I put food in it, it may or may not be recyclable once done. I hate micromanaged BS like that). At least I don't recall seeing anything about no nuts or w/e, which means I can Nutella it up. 

• Like 7

Btw, I'm really not going to buy more reusable containers. I'm either going to find the ones we have (which might actually be easier than I'm thinking, since I think DW uses some fairly regularly for work, so I'm just thinking of the kids' one(s?), that I don't know the location of), or I'm going to be obtuse. 

• Like 3

I have cramps. They suck. Walking seems to help. It's only 10:30 and I'm already halfway to my step count. But sitting is uncomfortable.

:grouphug: Walking is one of the best things for me, too. 

I'm about ready to lake. I just wish it wasn't so hot. It's October. It's supposed to be cool, with wind, sun, and orange and yellow maples by now. Instead, it's hot. 

• Like 3

1bag frozen hash browns

1 block cream cheese

1/4 tsp pepper

Yummy!

• Like 1

Baby update. Babiness is fine, mom's in minimal pain and off drugs but wants a better room. She can't go home. This is her first.

I'm more acute than anything.

Braggart.

I have cramps. They suck. Walking seems to help. It's only 10:30 and I'm already halfway to my step count. But sitting is uncomfortable.

(((Lana)))
  • Like 8

I finished the dishes round 2 and found some interesting things growing in a pan underneath some other stuff.  I hate it when other people put big stuff (like cookies sheets) in the sink (on top of other dishes) because it's not like you can wash it in that condition (the sink has to be cleaned out first anyway) and all it does is hide what's underneath.  

Anyway, the dishwasher is humming along now and I think I've done enough to hold off the EPA for another day.  

• Like 7

I finished the dishes round 2 and found some interesting things growing in a pan underneath some other stuff. I hate it when other people put big stuff (like cookies sheets) in the sink (on top of other dishes) because it's not like you can wash it in that condition (the sink has to be cleaned out first anyway) and all it does is hide what's underneath.

Anyway, the dishwasher is humming along now and I think I've done enough to hold off the EPA for another day.

I need to finish up the dishes from last night. Just the dinner dishes and bowls fit in the dishwasher.
  • Like 2

We Sunday schooled and churched and choir practiced. 

Dh and Ds10 should be home soon from their weekend service project!   :hurray:   They had no phone/internet, and it's probably the longest I've ever been without contacting either of them.   

Hoping for all our sakes that they make it back in time for the Packers game.   :laugh:

• Like 3