Menu

Ignore this thread!

I haz new planner. :closedeyes:

It haz a calendar, daily pages, bullet journal pages, lined pages I'm going to finally start my commonplace book in, a place for any wallet things and my phone. All my fings in one place. :D

What is this planner of which you speak?

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The planner comes with 2 pocket inserts, a zipper insert, a card insert, a grid insert (BJ) a line insert (CP) and a sketchbook. I added this and this. This was also very tempting.

Not that it matters because you have a new planner.

I don't want a different planner. I am very happy with my plum paper. But I still like to look at what everyone else is doing.

• Like 2

Actually, they discriminate against those who don't have much to say (and type fast). If you write entire essays for each post, you wouldn't have this problem. 

(I find it annoying too, btw)

Actually, I do write essays for posts, and I'm still stuck by it.  It reads the time from when you click "add reply" to when you click on a quote button.  It's all this quick and witty repartee we have around here.  It just goes too fast for those artificial posting limits.

• Like 2

Sad/reflective post alert....

A former colleague of my dh just lost his 20 year-old son. Motorcycle accident. I guess I just keep thinking that as a homeschool mom (like any parent, but maybe even more so hsers), I'm constantly fretting about preparing them for the future. Check boxes! Catch up! Don't fall behind! I need to remember it's not a race, and not forget to enjoy them in the now, too.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:   I am very sorry for your colleague's loss.  That is very rough.

I have been really tired yesterday and today.  Not really tired.  Fatigued.  My body feels sluggish.  I've had it before and it should go away.  I just wish I knew what was causing it, how to treat it, and how to prevent it.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I’m fried, sweetiepie.

Ds woke up at 5:30. Dd finished her schoolwork at 5pm. I’m eating dinner and dangit I’m having some mocha ice cream afterwards bc I am just 1,000% done.

(((Fried Potato)))  

I don't want a different planner. I am very happy with my plum paper. But I still like to look at what everyone else is doing.

I wub it. :D

Now Playing:  Lord of the Rings (disk 5 of 6).

ETA:  We'll finish it eventually!  :laugh:

Never seen them. Or the new Hobbit.
  • Like 2

I haz new planner.  :closedeyes:

It haz a calendar, daily pages, bullet journal pages, lined pages I'm going to finally start my commonplace book in, a place for any wallet things and my phone. All my fings in one place.   :D

Wow, where did you get this wonder of modern organizational science?

Found your response!  Nice planner!

Edited by AMJ
  • Like 1

Breakfast for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a freezer meal.  From the freezer.  With microwaved rice trays.

I really need to meal plan and shop this weekend.

• Like 2

I’m fried, sweetiepie.

Ds woke up at 5:30. Dd finished her schoolwork at 5pm. I’m eating dinner and dangit I’m having some mocha ice cream afterwards bc I am just 1,000% done.

You deserve that ice cream!  And plenty of rest tonight.   :grouphug:

SWB will be visiting Jean's?  Hector!  Get your security crew together!  Plan out crowd control!  Make sure we ITTers are the only ones with the special all-access passes!

Oh, okay, Jeannie's DH, DS, and DD can have the passes, too.  It IS their house....

Don't forget the bunnies.  Passes should be bunny-proof (steel?).

Good night, ITT!

• Like 2

It's so purty! I might need one for my birthday, along with a new bow and a tenor ukulele. Y'all taking notes, right? :D

If you are at all sincere please note that it comes in several colors and I am extremely happy with my free downloads which is great because buying the real things would have been like $50.
  • Like 2

While you're at it, can you meal plan and shop for me too? Thanks.

I shopped. I went all the way to the store just for half-and-half, so I could have some tomorrow morening for my COFFEE☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸. Of course they had icecream on sale. I got Moose Tracks and Orange-Vanilla swirl.
  • Like 3

While you're at it, can you meal plan and shop for me too? Thanks.

The meals I plan out are suppers.  Here you go:

Sunday: you cook something the family likes, perhaps with a little help from helpers.

Monday: you cook something that flows easily with the day.

Tuesday: things are getting busy, so your DH cooks.

Wednesday: things are busy but ending sooner than Tuesday, you cook a quick-fix option.

Thursday: like Tuesday.  You DH cooks.  Likely something on the grill and a veg, maybe a bagged salad.

Friday: order in, take out, or go visit family and eat with them.

Saturday: depends upon the day's activities.  If you have ample time after grocery shopping you can cook something like soup that you can portion out and freeze for later.

There you go!

• Like 3

My oldest DD accused me of treating her like the cat. Hmph.

Well, maybe I do treat her like the cat.

I like the cat.

Do you pick DD up and cuddle her in your arms, talking babytalk to her and calling her Kitty Wookums?  I do that to my cat sometimes (usually when she is whiny).  I know it annoys her.   :laugh:

• Like 2

Good Friday Morning!  Slept till 7 again - glorious! 

COFFEE!

Laundry!  (Children are telling me they are out of clothes!   :svengo: )

COFFEE!  (Oh, wait, I said that.....)

Well, why haven't they been running their laundry?   :toetap05:

• Like 3

Because I don't let them near it!   :D

:svengo:

But this is a life skill!  How will they learn it?  Will they end up like my dad, taking their clothes and bedding to a drop-off laundry for the rest of their lives?

• Like 2