Menu

Ignore this thread!

Aaaaaaaand page 2!

Eta: Dang it! Math and stuff.

I've been waiting for page 2!  I keep checking  back to see if it had reached that yet.  Maybe now, with this post?

ETA:  YES!!!!  Haha, I'm the first one to page 2!

• Like 5

I've been waiting for page 2!  I keep checking  back to see if it had reached that yet.  Maybe now, with this post?

You won the page 2 contest.

But I'm getting page 2 post 2. Is that special somehow?

• Like 2

Post 51 is always on page 2. For some reason I thought it was post 50. I was so proud.  :mellow:

• Like 3

Only if someone will bring the cupcakes. 

Cupcakes are for slacker moms who won't take the time to master cake baking. They just go to the store, pick up that boxed stuff full of chemicals, write a check slooooowly at the register, and abandon their carts in the middle of the parking lot. Hmph.

• Like 7

No, I kinda prefer a rambling zig-zag....

Perhaps we will pursue the goldfish method.  And here we have a castle.  Now what's over here?  Ah, that's nice, too.  What's back here?  Oh, look, a castle!  And over here is nice.  Ooo, what's back here -- a castle!  And over here....

Some days it feels like it, at least.

Do I get points for quoting myself?

• Like 4

Perhaps we will pursue the goldfish method.  And here we have a castle.  Now what's over here?  Ah, that's nice, too.  What's back here?  Oh, look, a castle!  And over here is nice.  Ooo, what's back here -- a castle!  And over here....

Some days it feels like it, at least.

Do I get points for quoting myself?

We LOVE the goldfish method!!  You should try it. The rambling zig-zag didn't appeal to my son. Although it was all-over-the-place enough for him, it wasn't fast enough. The "strolling through the meadow with my head stuck in a tree trunk" didn't work either. We just didn't get anywhere. Sigh.So we moved on and haven't looked back.

I'm of absolutely no help on the other threads today, so I'm posting here.  I feel like I belong. 

(Do we get points for quoting AMJ too?)

• Like 5

We LOVE the goldfish method!! You should try it. The rambling zig-zag didn't appeal to my son. Although it was all-over-the-place enough for him, it wasn't fast enough. The "strolling through the meadow with my head stuck in a tree trunk" didn't work either. We just didn't get anywhere. Sigh.So we moved on and haven't looked back.

I'm of absolutely no help on the other threads today, so I'm posting here. I feel like I belong.

(Do we get points for quoting AMJ too?)

Yes, 25 points. That puts you in the lead.

• Like 2