Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Sometimes I toy with the idea of dyeing my hair red.

Me too! But I don't want to continue dyeing it. I'm sort of a one and done type of girl.

post-98287-0-75769500-1495231646_thumb.jpg

Edited by lanalouwho

Me too! But I don't want to continue dyeing it. I'm sort of a one and done type of girl.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Very true, she types with fingers that have half the nail polished chipped off and should have been redone a week ago.

Sixth hour of much more than 250 steps pushed me over my step goal.  I got some yardwork done and dd thoroughly disinfected a bunny cage while accusing me of silently judging.  I was not.  I was quite vocal about it.  (Her idea of clean did not match mine but now it is truly clean.)  My knees are now practically pulsating so I will put them up for awhile. 

I have not taken more than 1500 steps in a day since my cervix tried to kill me. Moving makes it hurt and I don't know why it hurts so it bothers me.

I don't know how to imbed videos and links, but youtube has a video by jingle bilingual called "Une Patate."

Yes, dancing French potatoes!

I have not taken more than 1500 steps in a day since my cervix tried to kill me. Moving makes it hurt and I don't know why it hurts so it bothers me.

When I mentioned to you my cervix issues, I should have mentioned that it didn't hurt. I don't remember pain, just it being extremely uncomfortable.

I don't know how to imbed videos and links, but youtube has a video by jingle bilingual called "Une Patate."

Yes, dancing French potatoes!

For Spudz.

Just copy and paste the address that's in the bar.

Edited by Renai

The brevity of your answer hurts my feelings.  :crying:

:grouphug:

When I mentioned to you my cervix issues, I should have mentioned that it didn't hurt. I don't remember pain, just it being extremely uncomfortable.

The pain is extremely minimal, it's just upsetting. This too shall pass.

Ooo, it also has Chinese and Spanish dancing potatoes!

The English one cut off and I tried to just sing the rest of it (with dancing, of course) but 6yo would have none of it and threatened to mash me. 😳

The 6 and 2yo old are patting and kissing my fat tummy and pretending it's a baby. 🙄

My 6yo, and sometimes random children from class, stick their faces in my tummy and call it their squishy. I guess I'm glad it's good for something... :glare:

Does it seem like Spanish speakers prefer their voice actors to sound muy macho? It seems like everytime I hear something in Spanish we suddenly dive down an octave.

MIL is no longer in assisted living but has been moved to skilled nursing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's bad, right? I don't speak old.

My 6yo, and sometimes random children from class, stick their faces in my tummy and call it their squishy. I guess I'm glad it's good for something... :glare:

This made me choke on my drink. Now, I'm laughing. 

Does it seem like Spanish speakers prefer their voice actors to sound muy macho? It seems like everytime I hear something in Spanish we suddenly dive down an octave.

Since most of what we listen to is in Spanish, I really didn't know. Until we decided to listen to Longmire in English.  :svengo: We switched it back to Spanish.  :lol:  He sounded more manly in Spanish. :leaving:  Well, actually, it's not true for everything. Now, I'm going to have to start listening to stuff in both languages to check.

That's bad, right? I don't speak old.

It's bad in the sense that she has deteriorated. Good in the sense that she is getting the care that she needs. I don't know if her current state will get better or not. FIL is still in assisted living.

lol

Dd said sorry by bringing me a bunny to cuddle

Awww. I don't know why I first envisioned a stuffed bunny, knowing you own two live ones.  :laugh:

This made me choke on my drink. Now, I'm laughing. 

What? Your 4th graders never did that? Hmph. I guess it's the benefit of teaching preschoolers.

Edited by Renai

Since most of what we listen to is in Spanish, I really didn't know. Until we decided to listen to Longmire in English. :svengo: We switched it back to Spanish. :lol: He sounded more manly in Spanish. :leaving: Well, actually, it's not true for everything. Now, I'm going to have to start listening to stuff in both languages to check.

Also, I don't know if it's me but some of the French words on duolingo seem strangely sultry. Like pork is poooorc. She practically purrs it, like she's a supermodel hired to sell hams.

Also, I don't know if it's me but some of the French words on duolingo seem strangely sultry. Like pork is poooorc. She practically purrs it, like she's a supermodel hired to sell hams.

I was about to wonder if the French voice actors make everything sound more....romantic...

I love the sound of French and Russian women.  :drool5:

I'm outta likes and have been for a couple of hours.

I think there should be a warning pop-up when we are down to 10ish likes left. Something like "Be conservative with your positive votes because someone on ITT will post something witty, humorous and/or amazingly wonderful and you will want to like it soon!"

Dd is counting how many times I complain. So in an effort to make my point that I hardly ever complain, I have been stingy with my complaints. But then today I came across a rash of idiot drivers.

I shall call her squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my squishy.

(I have a super squishy tummy and my kids have NEVER called me their Squishy. Pout.)

Dd is counting how many times I complain. So in an effort to make my point that I hardly ever complain, I have been stingy with my complaints. But then today I came across a rash of idiot drivers.

I believe the correct term is Verbal Telepathic Driving Instruction.

There is a way to go in to log it manually.  I think he can put in the distance. 

He couldn't attach it to his leg or shoe?

I put my fitbit in my pocket whilst pushing a shopping cart.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

You see, I thought these things myself.  I mean, leg, right? Or something, somehow?  

He's a new fitbitter, and I'm not one at all.  I shall inform him of the hive's wisdom on the matter.   :D

Edited by Lotsoflittleducklings

We festivaled and libraried, and Bear Den 5 is now Webelos Den 5. I did a bit of housework, but not all I dreamed of, and more needs doing tomorrow.

Poor neglected kitty has deigned to join me on the couch, purring a little but with frowny ears because I didn't bring her Favorite (Daddy).

I have determined that, regardless of the plea for people to work more hours on Job #1, I am not going to. I have put in 60+ hours this week (and for the last 3 weeks) with Job 1 and 2. So, I'm not working extra. I'm going to do my Job #2 classes tonight and tomorrow, but the rest of the time, I'm gonna be a mommy...and also clean my house because it's probably close to being shut down by the health dept right now. 

But, yay for not working "extra".  :D 

MIL is still doing fine but her doctor wants to check her out anyway.  So more phone calls.  Arrgh.  Not the "like" kind of arrgh but the" I'm not getting anything done even though I realize that this is important and no one can plan for this sort of thing" kind of arrgh.  Oh and even though no one wants to talk to me but wants to talk to other people, they all call me and ask me to pass on the messages.  I should be paid as a receptionist.  Actually at one point in my past life I was a receptionist and it was a lot less complicated. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

Poor dh's bike broke down on the way home from work last week, and he had to walk it 6 miles home.

Zero step credit, because his arms were stationary as he pushed it along.   :cursing:

Go enter it manually.  Give extra credit for the extra work of pushing the bike -- that should count as resistance exercise on top of the milage.

I got accidentally glutened today by a treat that I didn't inspect thoroughly. Here's hoping I don't have to pay too much for my sin.

I got accidentally glutened today by a treat that I didn't inspect thoroughly. Here's hoping I don't have to pay too much for my sin.

:grouphug:   I hope that you escape without a reaction.

The only thing that works for me when I've been glutened is to go on a liquid diet for 3 or 4 days.  Not fun.  :(

Did you make this up? It would go quite well with the Bathroom Prayer I created. Anyway, if the words are yours, they need to be put into the ITT archives.  :laugh:

I missed that somehow!  I don't know how, but I would have remembered reading that one before.  Get it in the archive, STAT!

Sometimes I toy with the idea of dyeing my hair red.

THAT'S what your avatar needs!  Long, flowing locks!

Did the doc say when it should go back to its usual spot?  Did you tell him it hurts to move?