Menu

Ignore this thread!

7 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

I think you forgot your Booyah.

Thank you!

I've added the ITT theme song to the booyah - it was written by various ITT people over the years.  Anyone is welcome to add verses.  Also, the ITT Queen refered to in my previous post is Ellie, who stops by once in a while and loves Mondays.  

• Like 3

Morning. I didn't get blown off the map last night. The storms came through, but all we got was wind and some lightning. Or maybe I was just that tired and slept through everything. 

Big push over the next 10 days to finish all revisions before November. I can do this!

Edited by Critterfixer
  • Like 6

I hate scheduling doctor's appointments.

Last week I scheduled 5 check-ups and flu shots, 1 orthopedist appointment, and 1 rheumatologist appointment.

This week I get to try to schedule 3 cardiology appointments, 6 eye doctor appointments, 1 dentist appointment, 1 podiatrist appointment, 1 audiologist appointment, and 3 endocrinologist appointments.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Good morning!

We are on week six or so of the eternal cold. I did take ds2 to the doctor on Saturday, he was wheezing a bit so she prescribed nebulizer treatments and an antibiotic. My babies all tend to wheezer when they get a respiratory infection, I've had lots of experience with nebulizer treatments over the years.

We have three days of normal this week then I'm taking off with my three oldest kids plus the toddler for an out of state martial arts tournament.

Edited by maize
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, Junie said:

Last week I scheduled 5 check-ups and flu shots, 1 orthopedist appointment, and 1 rheumatologist appointment.

This week I get to try to schedule 3 cardiology appointments, 6 eye doctor appointments, 1 dentist appointment, 1 podiatrist appointment, 1 audiologist appointment, and 3 endocrinologist appointments.

svengo!

• Like 3

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!!!~D

Monday!!!!

School. Work. Bell choir.

The olders have the day off school because of teacher in-service. I’m going to take them to Supercuts to get a trim. DD is behind on her vaccinations and will get kicked out of school if she doesn’t get caught up by Thursday.😡Stupid government.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

57 minutes ago, Junie said:

28 minutes ago, Another Lynn said:

svengo!

No kidding. Slow down there, Sparky.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Critterfixer said:

Morning. I didn't get blown off the map last night. The storms came through, but all we got was wind and some lightning. Or maybe I was just that tired and slept through everything. 

Big push over the next 10 days to finish all revisions before November. I can do this!

Go, Critter, go!!

• Like 1

My phone autocorrected hangnail to Shanghai.

17 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

I think I'm starting to. Should I be concerned that I like it here? It's such a HAPPY place!

No. You should feel very content here. Content and safe and as if nothing is wrong.

Pretend I said that not blinking for full effect.

Edited by Slache
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

How do you get the little TM in your posts?  It's like my favorite thing!

#earnestlyprayingforjjmandherwaywardspelling

It is a special magic, reserved to Those Who Know How To BooYA™.

3 hours ago, Servant4Christ said:

Google™ it! I'm on my phone so can't use the Ctrl/Alt keys to see if it works so I used a page that says pick your symbol to copy/paste. Says this is the shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+T

Now, if I can just figure out how to multi quote on here, I will have learned all I need to satisfy my curiosity for today. I never saw the need until this thread.

Hush. No. It's magic.

1 hour ago, Servant4Christ said:

I think you forgot your Booyah.

Shame. Shame, shame, shame.

Someone must alert the Queen. The Queen Who Also Knows How To BooYA™.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

Sorry, I've lost track. Remind me who Svengo is. Is he the Barista? 

Short Recap of what I do remember:

1. The Queen is Ellie

2. The Booyah Babe™ is Slache?

3. Booyah must go in the first post at the top of each page of this thread OR ELSE

4. AFSA (a fortress of stress and anxiety) = Walmart

5. The ITT theme song is quite catchy. It's stuck in my head now and won't go away. Lol

6. The Island exists to help us through difficult days when we need an escape and/or rescue.... many employees at your beck and call

Svengo is an Italian word describing the feeling you get right before you pass out. It used to be an emoji of a guy passing out. We love and miss him. Willy nilly was also an emoji that is frequently mentioned here. He ran around in circles with his arms flailing uncontrollably.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

Took me a minute to process and make sure Alex wasn't an islander! Lots of info processed in the last couple of days. Still sifting and filing the paperwork

This is Alex. While your child was drawing on himself this creature was jumping from the top shelf onto the couch. If I could attach a video I would do the one of me trying to talk him down from the top of the monkey bars at about 14 months. My other two couldn't walk at 14 months.

20190627_123731.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KrissiK said:

Go, Critter, go!!

Naturally, I first had to procrastinate by cleaning my desk, and you know how it goes. If you give a mom a dusting cloth--well, the bedroom looks better, and smells better, too. I didn't stop with the dusting, obviously. But really--revision house is getting to be a little too deep, even for me. Going to pick a spot and declutter it every day this week. The less I have to take care of in the house, the more time I have to write or be out of the house. Or write out of the house. That's more time on the lake, more time at the river, more time sitting on the front porch with all the spiders and gourds, and just more time I'm not thinking about what a terrible mom, wife, and housekeeper I am. Not that I was great shakes at it to start with, but...

Hello, Servant!

Edited by Critterfixer
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

At 14 months!? So the youngest being light-years more active IS a thing! Every time I turn around Youngest is finding more and/or doing more than I even thought he knew HOW to! And Oldest does not miss an opportunity for his own brand of mischief when I'm distracted.

I've been told repeatedly that it's a 3rd child problem. Which number is yours?

Mine could walk at 8 months. I didn't know that was physically possible. My others walked late.

4 hours ago, Junie said:

I scheduled two appointments.  Go me!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Servant4Christ said:

Sorry, I've lost track. Remind me who Svengo is. Is he the Barista? 

Short Recap of what I do remember:

1. The Queen is Ellie

2. The Booyah Babe™ is Slache?

3. Booyah must go in the first post at the top of each page of this thread OR ELSE

4. AFSA (a fortress of stress and anxiety) = Walmart

5. The ITT theme song is quite catchy. It's stuck in my head now and won't go away. Lol

6. The Island exists to help us through difficult days when we need an escape and/or rescue.... many employees at your beck and call

And she knows how to spell, too.  💗💗🥰

Hi from Duck, Servant!  I flew south and missed your arrival, but now I'm back. 

#h

• Thanks 3

Just now, Servant4Christ said:

Today IS a new day! Are you or Paradox5 gonna enlighten me by defining teA?

TeA is s3x, something to do with WTM not getting spam or something?  Not coming up in online searches for certain online genres?  Likewise, B00ks are b**bs. 

• Thanks 1

The booKs one happened when someone actually was talking about books and accidentally typed boobs. These were the days before autocorrect, obviously. She came back and corrected herself as "booKs, I need booKs," or something to that effect. But of course, we all had fun with it, associating booKs with boobs, and needing booKshelves, and all that. Those were the days...

Oh, forgot, bOOks looks like boobs (the two Os). That's why. Anyway...

Edited by Renai
  • Like 3

Just now, Servant4Christ said:

I didn't believe you til I Googled it. The stew can be spelled either way, too so I'm still firmly routed in camp "h" 

The Original Booya Babe is the one who started it all, thus makes the rules. Just because some renegade comes around and makes their own rules with an h doesn't make it right.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ThatBookwormMom said:

This is the removing carpet thread. I can't find the original.

I totally missed that one! What was I doing in 2011...Oh, yeah, I didn't completely wake up from having Gymnast until 6 months later. I was still out of it. The video posted is a hoot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Servant4Christ said:

I've never ever been called a renegade before in my life. I saw someone else spell it and copied it. I will concede to calling Slache The Booya Babe™ but when typing just the word itself, my inner editor must spell correctly. My autocorrect even demands it. Lol

No, no, you're not the renegade - you're a renegade FOLLOWER, lol!

I don't remember who the Original Booyah Renegade is...

Confess, whoever you are!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1