Menu

Ignore this thread!

I wish we could do an Elephant Ninja Road Trip and Camp Out to Dawn's house. She could go to Rocco's Island for a week and we could cover for her and chat and lesson plan and eat chocolate. :sad:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Dawn.

I wish you could too. I'm so tired. My body is aching all over. I feel like I have the flu.

I need to lesson plan. I feel like I am so behind on everything.

I will ketchup in the morning. iBed.

:grouphug: and :wub: to everyone.

• Like 6

I wish you could too. I'm so tired. My body is aching all over. I feel like I have the flu.

:grouphug:

• Like 2

Good; we're making progress. It was probably mention of the bazooka that did the trick, right?

mean-smiley-emoticon.gif

No, it was the fact that I was *ahem* lightheaded when I got here. It faded quickly. Probably low blood sugar.

The nurse said that if I know I need to be seen to come by ambulance. If you come by ambulance they have to either admit you or transfer you.

• Like 9

I'm sure you're not as behind as you think you are. Writing everything down makes me feel better, like my tasks are more accomplishable if I can see them on paper. Just a thought.
  • Like 2

No, it was the fact that I was *ahem* lightheaded when I got here. It faded quickly. Probably low blood sugar.

The nurse said that if I know I need to be seen to come by ambulance. If you come by ambulance they have to either admit you or transfer you.

You could sing my Dizzy song!!!

• Like 3

Before I was excused from the case, during the jury search, the defense attorney asked me "Are you one of those homeschoolers who hates all government?" I should have said "yes", but that isn't true.

And you raised your right hand and promised to tell the truth.
  • Like 3

Renai, I can't find a couple of small gifts I got for ds's birthday. I didn't happen to mention where I put them, did I? Good grief. They have to be here somewhere...

I think you hid them under the couch. Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 1

You need to go to bed, honey! Sleep well!
  • Like 1

They don't know. I got something for the bleeding and something for the pain. The kids got stickers. Yay.

Good.

Today I learned all about postpartum hemorrhage.  There is a medicine that you get for it to stop the bleeding.  Sounds like you got it, so I guess I don't have to go kill anyone.  Also, you may now refer to me as "Dr. Google."

I'm glad that you were treated, Slash.  Now, PLEASE, take it easy for a few days.  I'll bet John and Mary would love to camp out with Mommy and Alex in Mommy's bed and color and read and eat snacks all day.  I've been worried about you, Virtual Friend.  Please for reals take care of yourself, because I don't know where you live and can't descend upon you and take care of you myself.  :grouphug:

• Like 7

I did an excellent Texas voice for the crying cowboy character in the Indian in the Cupboard last week. Had my daughter in stitches, begging me to read all the characters lines in the Texan voice. Cute! Plus I'm new to forums! Nice to meet ya'll!! ;) points for noobs??

Sure there are points for noobs, but can you pass The Test?  (cue ominous music...)

Oooooo, it's a ...

BOOYA!

Edited by JoJosMom
  • Like 6

I don't understand what was wrong with me but I had 3 bowls of chicken soup, 2 water bottles, 2 rolls and 2 brownies. And I'm utterly exhausted. Can't keep my eyes open. Real quick...

1. I appear to have lost 20 pounds in water the past 3 days. I still have some but my feet are feeling much better and my clothes are more comfortable.

2. Mary hasn't soiled a diaper in almost a week and is getting underwear tomorrow. All her doing.

• Like 8

oh my gosh... Please ignore this post!! Classic noob, seeing pages 1, 2, 3 up top and thinking that's all there is, chiming into a convo from a point over 1 year old!! :shame:

Oh, sweetie, it's not just a year old, it's 1100 pages long.  You have SO much reading homework. shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 5

I don't understand what was wrong with me but I had 3 bowls of chicken soup, 2 water bottles, 2 rolls and 2 brownies. And I'm utterly exhausted. Can't keep my eyes open. Real quick...

1. I appear to have lost 20 pounds in water the past 3 days. I still have some but my feet are feeling much better and my clothes are more comfortable.

2. Mary hasn't soiled a diaper in almost a week and is getting underwear tomorrow. All her doing.

Well, missy, you have been bleeding excessively, so you are dehydrated and youR body is deprived of essential stuff.  SO GET IN YOUR BED AND STAY THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME TO OREGON; I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY KID TO CONNECTICUT IN A WEEK. :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05:

And tell my PseudoGrandbaby that PseudoGranny is very, very proud of her! :001_wub:

• Like 8

Well, missy, you have been bleeding excessively, so you are dehydrated and youR body is deprived of essential stuff. SO GET IN YOUR BED AND STAY THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME TO OREGON; I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY KID TO CONNECTICUT IN A WEEK. :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05:

And tell my PseudoGrandbaby that PseudoGranny is very, very proud of her! :001_wub:

I was actually in bed most of the day. I don't know what went wrong. :(

• Like 1

I was actually in bed most of the day. I don't know what went wrong. :(

You didn't do anything wrong, but your body is still healing from a major surgery.  Sometimes bad stuff just happens, so take it easy and let it heal, okay?  :001_wub:   and :grouphug:

• Like 1

Oh don't worry I read pgs 1-3 then hit quote, skipped all of the current topic details :)

You can ignore JoJosMom. Here's what you need to know. 1. I'm awesome. 2. You probably shouldn't share anything private here because total strangers read this thread but we all do anyway. 3. Top pages with "Booya". Booyah is not an acceptable substitute.
  • Like 7

You can ignore JoJosMom. Here's what you need to know. 1. I'm awesome. 2. You probably shouldn't share anything private here because total strangers read this thread but we all do anyway. 3. Top pages with "Booya". Booyah is not an acceptable substitute.

Story of my life.  Even my virtual friends ignore me. big-smiley-crying.gif

• Like 2

It's a thousand pages! Literally. A thousand is a phrase people use when they're speaking figuratively, but it's actually a thousand pages long.

Actually, Slash said it and I messed it up.  But I've had a very stressful day, so I should be forgiven.

So?!?  I read it all...

flippinghair.gif

Edited by JoJosMom
  • Like 3

Good Thursday Morning!

Slash, so glad you finally got seen and helped.  (I missed the whole thing, but so much better to read a good ending.)   :grouphug:

Welcome Betty.  

Jean, I was  :laugh:  at your conversation with ds after the meeting.  You are a good, patient, mom.  I would have been biting my tongue off.

Krissi, so glad you didn't have to stay for jury duty!  Terrible timing!

(((Dawn))) hope you are feeling better today!  Wish there was something we could do.

Hugs, hellos, and handshakes all around!

• Like 5

I don't feel good but I'm not dead. I guess that's a win. I had some audible and kindle credits and needed to hurry up and cancel my audible account before I got charged so I grabbed John a few more immersion reading books including Just So Stories. I really like those. We've never read them before.

• Like 7

Good morning!

Do not mess with JJM. She does poopaerobics!

I have to get dressed and bring dh to work. Must find pants.

My oldest is 21 years old today! We were all up at 5:30 this morning to prepare for Birthday Breakfast before ds had to leave for work. I found his gifts hidden at the bottom of a box filled with misc. clothing items. ? So organized I am.

Dh made Kentucky Bourbon bacon this morning and we all thought it tasted like bananas. Banana Bacon!! It's not as good as it sounds.

• Like 9

Good morning all. Only minor sunburns on the river rats this morning. I haven't yet had my caffeine for the morning so I don't know exactly what I'm doing today. I think chores, some housekeeping, lots of writing, and library at some point. 

Slache, I'm glad you got something for the bleeding, and that your edema is going away. Continue to rest.

Welcome Betty. Somebody better get her up to speed on the ITT Anthem so that she can get her first badge and so forth.

I'm having fun negotiating copyright issues this morning between two young writers. I set my foot down, and refused to listen past the copyright infringement, and so one boy is hopping mad at me, and the other is righteously smug, and I don't know which emotion I dislike more. Righteously smug has the lead by a nose at this point. 

I might, or might not, have mentioned to DH that I found a little writer's retreat up in North Arkansas and I might, or might not, be planning to give a few nights away from home to myself as a reward for finishing my second draft. 

Edited by Critterfixer
  • Like 8