Menu

Your uplifting thoughts and prayers, please

swimmermom3

Please do not quote me.

This afternoon, my dh received word that a dear friend and groomsman in our wedding, committed suicide last night. This is so unexpected and heartbreaking. Please keep his grown sons, wife, and multitude of friends in your thoughts as everyone tries to understand and grieves.

Please also keep an amazing young man with so much to offer the world in your thoughts and prayers as he is a dear friend of my dd's and is hospitalized for a second time. This cannot happen again or he will not make it. He held his friends up during two wrenching losses, but that has had a cost. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers as well.

For those of you that struggle, who are losing your way, please know that every soul (person) holds a special place in this world and cannot be replaced. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:   Please talk with someone you trust; seek help. You matter.

For those of you who know someone battling depression, please pay attention and listen, really listen. Your help is needed and could really make a difference.

• Like 10

Ugh, I quoted you but to your last two paragraphs, so well put and true.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend and your daughter's friend's hospitalization. I will keep all involved in my prayers.

:grouphug: