Menu

Chocolate

Night Elf

I'm having a chocolate craving. There is no chocolate in the house. The nearest store is hard to get in and out of because of 5:00pm traffic. I can go to the other grocery store which is about a 15 minute drive. Is it crazy to spend 30 minutes in the car to satisfy a chocolate craving? I think I'll go after dinner when traffic dies down.

LOL I always try to at least keep chocolate chips in the house for this very reason. 

Yes.  It's a very bad day around here if there is no chocolate, so I try very hard to stay stocked.  It would be almost as bad as running out of coffee - which I also try never to do.  

DD16 just made a chocolate cake, with  frosting, topped with mini-chocolate chips.  Then she didn't even eat any.  :svengo:

She likes to eat the batter, and not the cake.  She knows I get irritated when she only gets food to the batter stage and then leaves it (cookie batter or brownie batter are her favorites), so she made it into a cake at least.  LOL 

• Like 3