Menu

Where have you found Series 13 Lego Minifigs?

Serenade

I have only seen them online and can't seem to find any locally.  The previous series was available at my local Walgreens, but they don't have the new set.  Toys R Us doesn't seem to have them in stock, either.  Have any of you had luck finding them without having to do a mail order from the Lego store?

Do you have a Five Below nearby? I saw some there. Our local Walmart also had them.

We are fortunate to have a Lego store nearby and usually go right to the source. The staff there is great and usually help us figure out which figures are in the bags.

Well, our Lego store is not quite an hour away, but we are heading in that direction this weekend, so maybe we'll have to make a stop.

Our Walmart can't seem to keep them in stock -- at least with the last series, the store clerk for that department said people kept stealing them.  :-( 

I do have a Five Below that's not too far away, so maybe I'll try that.  Thanks for the tip!

Our local Target stores have had plenty. I really want the guy in the hot dog suit! :)

Our Target used to have them, but with the last series, I kept going every week and asking, and they never got them in.  The store clerk told me to check Walgreens, which is where I finally found them.  But now my Walgreens does not have the new series.

I want the guy in the hot dog suit, too! And the Egyptian warrior and weird sea creature guy. I've gotten just as bad as the kids!

Well, our Lego store is not quite an hour away, but we are heading in that direction this weekend, so maybe we'll have to make a stop.

Our Walmart can't seem to keep them in stock -- at least with the last series, the store clerk for that department said people kept stealing them.  :-( 

I do have a Five Below that's not too far away, so maybe I'll try that.  Thanks for the tip!

Our Target seems to have the same problem.  I have multiple times found 3 or 4 minifig packets (torn open, nothing inside) pushed back behind other sets.

The local Toys R Us used to keep them behind the counter at the returns desk, where you had to ask for them and then pay for them right there, because so many were being stolen from the toy department. Then they just stopped carrying them. Barnes & Noble used to carry them, too, and kept them next to the cash registers, but they don't seem to have them anymore either. I usually just order the specific figures I want from sellers on Amazon. They're more expensive that way, but OTOH we don't end up with 5 Disco Ladies that no one wants.

And how did I not know there was a fencer in series 13??? :svengo:  I just ordered two (so they can fence each other!) for DS's birthday, so thanks for posting this!  :thumbup: