Menu

Warning: pro-yoga pants content. :)

Hikin' Mama

I have the slightly shorter version of those to wear under my maxi-dresses in the summer (the darker dresses, of course).  It sounds weird, but they're not hot, wick away sweat (at least the one I have do), and keep my legs from rubbing against each other.  

not weird at all. They feel like second skin. I wear mine under maxi skirts too. Heck, I will wear them as leggings under a shorter skirt or dress with zip up boots. The logos get covered up and they are more supportive than plain jane leggings.

If you want more of a pocket to fit with your yogas, you can buy a flipbelt. http://www.flipbelt.com/?utm_source=PinterestWorkout&utm_medium=PinterestWorkout&utm_term=PinterestWorkout&utm_campaign=PinterestWorkout&pp=0

it's like a cool kid's fanny pack and it is covered easily by your tshirts and jacket, etc.

I've been thinking of getting one of these. Have you used one during a run, especially a long run? Do they stay in place and not mess with your running pants? My running tights have a tiny little pocket in the back. I can either put my keys in there or my phone, but not both. I want to be able to fit both. Would both fit in one of these?

I've been thinking of getting one of these. Have you used one during a run, especially a long run? Do they stay in place and not mess with your running pants? My running tights have a tiny little pocket in the back. I can either put my keys in there or my phone, but not both. I want to be able to fit both. Would both fit in one of these?

I don't have one yet. I actually attempted to sew my own. Went pretty well until I stretched it too far. It is still in my "to be repaired" pile. I wanted it for six flags amusement park trips so I could carry more things with me.

I personally use an arm band to hold my phone while I run.

I adore all of my yoga pants. I wear them almost every day. If I am just running errands around our small town, I wear them. If I go to the nearest big city for doctor's appointments, co-op, trip to the mall, etc. then I DON'T wear my yoga pants. Otherwise, though, you'll find me in my yoga pants. I feel happy just thinking about them. :)

Well, I'm about to eat my words...LOL Today I am wearing yoga pants to co-op. It's cold, and I'm tired. I just want to be comfy.

I need to buy some more. I only have one pair of crop length ones that caime from Old Navy.  I wear them every time i go to the gym.  Since they are comfy and flattering, I would like to buy a few more pair for the gym and every day. 

What about summer time? Do any of you wear the capri length ones in summer? 

I need to buy some more. I only have one pair of crop length ones that caime from Old Navy. I wear them every time i go to the gym. Since they are comfy and flattering, I would like to buy a few more pair for the gym and every day.

What about summer time? Do any of you wear the capri length ones in summer?

I prefer the capri length year round. I don't like the shorts versions. They don't fit my body shape.