Menu

Red Wagon Tutorials asking for advertisers?

I have not seen this.  Can you provide a link?  I was always so surprised that Dr. Wile would recommend RWT with the complaints about the attitude and customer service of the owner.  We just had a super bad experience, but I know we're not alone.  

• Like 2

Ahh....ok.  It's interesting.  It seems as if it is only going to be in e-form and only available to purchasers of the corresponding class? I wonder why he decided to publish his own e-books instead of staying with Dr. Wile's tried and true Apologia editions - 1st and 2nd?  Oh well....for those who want to stick with Dr. Wile's original books, it looks like in the future, RWT will not be using his books.  

• 1 month later...

I have not seen this.  Can you provide a link?  I was always so surprised that Dr. Wile would recommend RWT with the complaints about the attitude and customer service of the owner.  We just had a super bad experience, but I know we're not alone.  

We've had a couple of recent bad experiences with RWT too.  I like the online format for my daughter and am currently looking for a different one for next fall.  Are you going to continue with RWT or move onto something else? 

• Like 1

..for those who want to stick with Dr. Wile's original books, it looks like in the future, RWT

there is new info in March...

looks like RWT will use the new (in 2015) Wile chemistry book. info in rwt facebook. look around march 11 for info. (which of course can change, etc...) 

We have never taken RWT classes but have used the recorded lectures, etc, and it has been positive.  Dc likes the additional explanations.  At one point, I talked with the owner, who has always been accessible and helpful, and he said that he planned to use Apologia textbooks as long as they were written by Dr. Wile and available.  He also said that he would prepare his own materials if Apologia phased out the textbooks written by Dr. Wile.

I believe the new Chemistry book is not written by Jay Wile.

There are 2 new Chemistry books in question.

1. apologia 3rd edition, is not written by Wile.

2. Wile is writing a new high school Chemistry book presently and plans to have it ready in August of 2015

here's that info

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=13366

and RWT says it plans to use the new in 2015 Wile text (follow the link up the thread to rwt facebook for info. around march 11)

• Like 1