Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

hi everyone

shifted twins bath to evening to try and reduce the amount of jobs in the morning ahead of me  starting work

instead we went for a pram walk. it started raining so we jogged home.

3 loads of laundry washed, hung on the line dried, folded and put away

took twins into town to get weighed while ds11 and ds14 attended summer activity at the library. both twins have put on 1.2 kg in the last 12 weeks. this is an amazing amount as twin 2 had only put on 400 grams in 6 months prior to being placed with us. mazing what feeding the children does. ( they were starved while in foster care).

came home and DH had made twins lunch and was ready to serve it as we came in the door. :001_wub:

put twins to bed and manage to get most of the house tidying done plus a incy bit of gardening before the twins woke up.

cooked spaghetti bolognaise for tea.

DH bathed the twins, kids sort of tidied the kitchen- maybe they see that I was in need of help

twins now in bed and I am trying to work out how to use my brand new laptop. I have only ever used a desktop before now, but need a laptop for work so I can put my lessons onto the smartboard.

till to go, hang out last load of washing (nappies) and listen to ds11 read

I have no idea what I'm doing today.

It needs to be something.  I'm getting pretty bored.

I believe the hand is healing as it should.  It's incredibly tempting to remove the bandage as it's bugging me more than the hand/wrist.

I'll put vacuuming on the list - and will get out with the ponies again today.  I hope they remember their lessons from earlier.  I also need to go to the grocery store for  couple of sale items (sales change tomorrow).

School

Full day

Work

Do 1099s

Pay Teachers

Get chamber music & concerto parts

Take payment to pianist

Errands 

-mail trunki 

-Social Worker visit 

Before Trip on Saturday:

Finish Limoncello

Wash boys linens and blankets

Return extra glass jars

Get sunscreen makeup

Download lightbot, rush hour, trainyard,

Make list for housesitter

Price out luggage...?

Change water in aquarium

Pack & mail cello

School: prepare/bring the majors + music history workbooks, Bible curric?,

Maybe get just a feeew more books

Empty Fridge

Get airplane snacks, dollar store junk for toddler

Good Morning...Snow Day here!  :D

I got up at 6 and put a big pot of soup on in the crockpot and now I'm sipping coffee.  DD got to work only to turn around and come home as school is closed for the day.  I'm sure kids are rejoicing all over the county!  :w00t:

Today:

• Everyone is getting a rest day....everything inside is done and clean.  
  • Have soup and sammies for lunch and supper
  • I'll work on my menu and grocery list for tomorrow 
  • Start planning for school next week and hopefully make some good progress

Have a lovely day everyone! 

My day:

--meet w personal trainer at 11:30 :eek:

--school w dd, my portion (chem, math, APHG, history)

--usual daily things

--declutter challenge activity

--order ds's textbooks for his final semester :D

--email WDW special diets w request for allergic dd

--put totes of decorations in attic

--contact last two schools on list about AP test

--update Goodreads

Ttyl :party:

Meh.

Coffee.

:)

Getting off to a slow start this morning.... well after I backed DH's truck out for him and broke the mirror off by hitting the garage. Sigh.

Call dental insurance about two billing errors

Print off tax documents needed to file

Organize medical bills. Whee.

Remove popcorn ceiling. (This is a blast, no sarcasm, lol. It's fun to watch it drop and it's pretty fast and easy!)

Barton x 3

School

I'd love to sort through a pile of clothes for Goodwill but it's a long shot.

And finally I don't have to make dinner cuz it's my birthday!

Happy birthday to ME!

What a morning.... 

Sophia Grace was playing on the floor and Ella came over and we don't know if she grabbed her or petted her, but she bite her on the face --her nose and cheeks have bruise marks and scratches.   I'm just absolutely sick to my stomach.  I don't know what to do.  Suggestions and be gentle as when I got Ella I never intended to have little children in my home and she has been my companion through 2 deployments and the last 7 years.  

Good morning

- tidy house- round 1 done

- fold laundry- done

- go to store for milk and return movies- dh is doing, I have a migraine and Walmart will just make it worse

- get dd1 off bus- done

- dinner- done

- dishes

- baths

- bedtime routine

- treadmill?

- read

- anything else I manage to accomplish- planner update

Creekland, let it be, rest and heal. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Oh Tammy, I am sorry.  I wish I had words of wisdom for you.  Our older dog is in pain and has to be kept away from littles, she is afraid of them and I worry about her lashing out if they inadvertently harm her.  Can you keep her separated from Sophia when she is toddling about?

School is already done today, whew, it's been forever since it went that smoothly.

Off to logic class this afternoon and then stop in and see my Mom on the way home.

morning chores all done

thawing a roast for supper

Sent out an authorization for release of medical records to youngest's ENT, she is finally going to get her dear little broken nose fixed!  It is two surgeries to be done at the same time, a septiplasty because her septum is almost completely sideways and they will rebreak and repair the fracture at the same time.  Our consult appointment with the surgeon is 2/2 in Boston.  She hasn't been able to breathe well in 4 years but they had to wait because the break was on her growth plate.  We are so excited for her!

Happy Birthday BlsdMama!   :party:

Tammy - I don't have suggestions - just  :grouphug: .  I know I'd feel really badly if in the same situation and I hope you can find a workable solution.  May Sophia heal quickly.

I have to shift what I'm doing.  I've already done too much with the hand (sigh).  The ponies will just get carrots and grain - no lessons.  Vacuuming (more) won't happen either.

The mental aspect of not being able to do things is seriously driving me nuts.  How do people handle long time periods of this?  There's only so much in computer games and TV that I can handle.  Reading would work - if that could last longer.  Half an hour is about my hand limit with the carpal tunnel "stuff."

But then too, I get annoyed when things don't get done.  If it were warmer I'd go on a long hike, but 26 degrees AND windy makes that a wee bit unappealing.

Happy Birthday, BlsdMama!

Tammy, I am so sorry. I would leash Ella and keep her with me-a sort of doggy tomato staking.

I slept in a bit, just starting to feel back to normal after last weekend. Dh's car should be ready this afternoon (I can only hope, it is a lot of extra driving with only one car). My list of things to do is getting so long...

To do:

motivated moms list (seriously behind here)

school for all

motivate teens

get study back to clean

go through stacks of things for goodwill

drop off books at library on way to practice

PM practice/aikido

grocery store run during practice

I am sure there is more, but I am also sure I will not get even that much done.

Have a good day!

Today I'm going to see about taking a light day of schoolwork.

My little guy is still mysteriously limping so I will be taking him in. With all of the kids. (In case you didn't know, squeezing five kids in one tiny examination room is akin to 8th circle of hell.).

Lunch

Dinner

Laundry, always laundry

Swim practice for the son

Vacuum upstairs

Well I'm home again. Blood work and urine were normal. Even my blood pressure was normal, actually fantastic. Makes no sense since it has been high the last few days and alarmingly high at my appointment this morning. Better safe than sorry though. Glad this baby is going to brew a bit longer

Zumba!  Except that my left leg decided to start to give out on me so I spent the rest of the time trying to move very carefully so that I wouldn't end up on the floor.  I'm going to have to take my prescription anti-inflammatory tonight which sort of sucks but not as much as it would if I didn't have it.  

Went out to Starbucks with dh.  Very very nice and unfortunately very unusual lately.  

School

Full day NOPE did hardly any, mostly reading and math facts in the car while running errands. Gah. 

Work

Do 1099s

Pay Teachers

Get chamber music & concerto parts

Take payment to pianist

Call new guy again

Errands 

-mail trunki NEED TO BUY A BOX?

-Social Worker visit 

Before Trip on Saturday:

Finish Limoncello

Wash boys linens and blankets

Return extra glass jars

Get sunscreen makeup

Download lightbot, rush hour, trainyard,

Make list for housesitter

Price out luggage...?

Change water in aquarium

Get airplane snacks, dollar store junk for toddler

Maybe get just a feeew more books

Pack & mail cello

School: prepare/bring the majors + music history workbooks, Bible curric?,

Empty Fridge

Packing: Special sunscreen, goggles, sunshirts, hats, water shoes, scuba gear, sunglasses, piano books, ipads