Menu

Baby Inspiration is here! The name is...

Desert Strawberry

Oh my word. She is gorgeous and I love the name. Will you call her Victoria or something shortened?

Edited: never mind...I read you will call her Tori. Love it!

I'm keeping Ria in my back pocket in case I like it better later. For now, she's Tori.

We have been holding onto this name since were expecting Sagg. I didn't think we would use it. She was very nearly a Rebekah.

Why are we just now hearing about this? ::squinty-eyed glare::

We have had some health problems. A rocky 26 hour induction, serious complications, 4 days in the hospital, feeding problems, and a difficult recovery for me are all behind us now at two weeks. 

She has certainly lived up to her name. All of her battles have been hard fought and won. I'm so proud of this little warrior.

We have had some health problems. A rocky 26 hour induction, serious complications, 4 days in the hospital, feeding problems, and a difficult recovery for me are all behind us now at two weeks. 

She has certainly lived up to her name. All of her battles have been hard fought and won. I'm so proud of this little warrior.

Oh my goodness!  You're both champions!  Super cute champions!