Menu

Organizational Notebooks/Folders/Other Tools

AlmiraGulch

I'm looking for the best notebook system to use for managing multiple subjects at once. 

It needs to be flexible enough to expand and contract as needed by adding extra divider tabs or sheets within each subject, and I need to be able to change them out.

This is to use in my job.  I've always just used separate notebooks per client, but that's becoming unwieldy and I'm just not comfortable with it anymore.  Plus, I'll start a whole notebook for some client that ends up not coming to fruition, and I feel like I've wasted (because I still don't discard the notes I've taken in case the client comes back around, which it often does).

I also use OneNote for electronic notes, but I take handwritten notes quite a bit, too.I want to be able to add and remove tabs/sections as needed, and expand the sections/add pages.  I need a flexible solution.

Who can help me?  I know someone out there is an expert with this sort of thing.  

Can't you use a 3-ring binder with dividers for whatever sections you want to have? If you don't want a full-sized binder that holds regular notebook paper, get a smaller one. Sounds like the organizers with pre-made sections won't work for you. I made my own binder years ago with sections for calendar pages, homeschooling ideas, any organizations I was a member of, shopping lists, etc.

I've just started a bullet journal using a moleskine grid notebook. Other people do them with loose leaf binders. There's a short video at bulletjournal.com. I like the notation system and the flexibility. If you Google bullet journal or look on Pinterest, you'll see a ton of ideas. It can be anything you want it to be.