Menu

WTM prayer warriors, I need you- updated in post #38

plain jane

It's a long story but my family has managed to end up in a very undesirable situation where we got scammed by someone else. The loss is not just monetary and I have been physically ill about this for some time. There is a chance at rectifying this situation but would need the other party to have some compassion to the situation they have put us in. It's a long shot but not entirely hopeless.

I have no where else to turn right now but to implore y'all for some prayers/good thoughts/vibes that we can get this situation resolved. Could I ask you guys to get behind me on this one, that the other person will have some kindness in their heart towards us and that this situation will come to a good close for my family? I'm just so sick about this.

I've updated this in post #38 below. Thanks to everyone - your thoughts and prayers meant a lot. I don't know how we are going to move forward from this. I could use some prayers for some sort of solution.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, everyone. I greatly appreciate it.

This didn't end how I had hoped and prayed, quite the opposite actually. It's a huge financial loss for us and real insight into how ugly people can be.

I know eventually I'll stop crying and it's probably good I've lost my appetite as this sure took a chunk out of the grocery budget. Lol

I could really use some continued prayers. This has really crushed me and my family.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: Haven't had to ever deal with anything like that but I will be thinking about you as we are going through some struggles right now too.

Dh & I are ok, the kids are ok, things just really are not very smooth right now.

I'm hoping for resolution of one of our major issues next week.

Forgiveness is not always an easy thing to have in our hearts when we feel so hurt. I know. Prayers do help. Peace.

I had someone trick me in a horrible way a few years ago and I, also, cried myself to sleep and just felt awful. To make matters worse one of my kids was hurt more than me and I felt so bad that I had been tricked. You WILL get over it, with a lot of prayer. One thing that helped a lot was reading The Power of Positive Thinking again and putting myself back on track to get over the setback (which we did but it took a year). I really, really am sorry.

I'm sorry I missed this and will be praying for you!  We were once in a situation, when I was still in shock and very vulnerable following my husband's stroke, when someone took advantage of us and what resulted was...absolutely horrible.  The emotional toll it took on me was great, and led me to begin research on how people can have absolutely no compassion!!  It still makes me sick just thinking about it!  I have to continually give it over to God, over and over again.  Anyway, just wanted to say that I understand, somewhat.  :grouphug: :grouphug: