Menu

Midwest Homeschool Convention--Cincinnati

gardening momma

• 2 months later...

I'm only going if they do the one day vendor hall only pass.  It's just not worth it to me this year to go for three days.  If we go, we'll go Friday, have a riotous time, and return.  If we don't go, we'll say oh well.  With ds' dyslexia and dd almost ready to graduate, I'm sort of between things, not really needing much, not even interested in much.  

I'll give you a little bump. I don't know if we're going this year. We may go for just a day with the shopping pass.

What is the shopping pass? I will be in Cincy for a medical appt and have time on Thursday but the hours are only 6-9. I hate to pay full price for three hours. I will never make it to all the vendors in only 3 hours!!!

What is the shopping pass? I will be in Cincy for a medical appt and have time on Thursday but the hours are only 6-9. I hate to pay full price for three hours. I will never make it to all the vendors in only 3 hours!!!

In years past, when it got close they announced a $10 deal.  Actually, I think last year one of the nights (Thursday?) was even free.  They announced that at the very end.  

I've always gone, so this will be a change for me.  We'll see...

In years past, when it got close they announced a $10 deal. Actually, I think last year one of the nights (Thursday?) was even free. They announced that at the very end.

I've always gone, so this will be a change for me. We'll see...

Was this announcement on the website somewhere? I would love to go even if it is only for three hours.