Menu

Rightstart Math in Canada

Eagle

If you live in Canada, where do you buy Rightstart products?

I avoided getting the card games the last 2 years, but I found the set of cards only (Canadian version) on an inventory clearance sale at CHER. They aren't going to carry Rightstart anymore. In photos the cards always looked handmade and cheap and not worth $35, but the ones I just received look great and are a laminated material. If I had known this before I would not have waited so long to buy them.

In any event, we now have the cards and have played some of the games that have instructional videos online. I would like to order the instruction manual but hope to avoid currency conversion and duty. Do you know anywhere that sells Rightstart in Canada? Or if there is an ebook of the manual I could buy?

I had no luck finding a place to purchase in Canada. Do you live near the border? I ended up using a mailing company across the border and had things mailed there.

I know the RightStart website sells downloadable version of the student workbooks, perhaps they offer other things now as well.