Menu

Ravensburger Puzzles 50% off on Amazon today

Lucy the Valiant

I know we had Labyrinth but I don't see it in my closet. I wonder if I got rid of it during a game purge? I remember liking it though. I'm not sure why I would have gotten rid of such a nice game. Maybe I should check my attic today. I wonder if some games got put up there. Now I'm wondering what else might be missing.

Well, I didn't end up with a puzzle, but your sending me to look at the Lightning Deals scored me a lovely necklace for either my sister or one of my dds, so thanks! I would have missed that deal!

Edited since the iPad wanted to change dds to dads, which might have raised eyebrows hahaha

Labrynth is on DS6's list, yay!

Now do I buy myself a new 1000 piece puzzle or just hint about it all day...

Don't hint just be very obvious about it. I made sure I got dh's attention and told him, " hint hint a game I want for Christmas is on sale today. It's on my wish list and its ravenburger. Hint hint hint. And by hint I mean you should purchase it for me." Even with that I doubt he'll get it. He usually does his shopping late in December. I will also be telling my mil because she loves buying off lists. Also she needed ideas for ds and one of the games he wants is also on that sale today.

Don't hint just be very obvious about it. I made sure I got dh's attention and told him, " hint hint a game I want for Christmas is on sale today. It's on my wish list and its ravenburger. Hint hint hint. And by hint I mean you should purchase it for me." Even with that I doubt he'll get it. He usually does his shopping late in December. I will also be telling my mil because she loves buying off lists. Also she needed ideas for ds and one of the games he wants is also on that sale today.

DH is out hunting today, so I have to hint to my mom. If I tell her outright she'll never buy it, lol. Gifts are her love language, so it has to feel like her idea. She loves getting lists from people, renaming it "what not to buy", then trying to find something similar and happily surprising. That's so not my strength!

Does anyone have and love the "Make It or Break It" (regular, not junior) game? I was going to get Enchanted Forest for DS5 but he might like this better. It's on sale. Plus DS6 will run from anything that looks like a prince or princess and would never play Enchanted Forest with him.