Menu

Oak Meadow Physics or Kolbe Academy Physics

My DD is using Oak Meadow Physics this year and she enjoys it. I would only NOT recommend it if your dc does not want to do a lot of reading from a novel- about half of the questions come from Coming of Age in the Milky Way and the other half from the textbook... 

My DD is using Oak Meadow Physics this year and she enjoys it. I would only NOT recommend it if your dc does not want to do a lot of reading from a novel- about half of the questions come from Coming of Age in the Milky Way and the other half from the textbook... 

The reading would be ok.  We normally have a living science book added.  

Did the Oak Meadow Syllabus or solutions manual give answers to the questions from the Coming of Age in the Milky Way?

The reading would be ok.  We normally have a living science book added.  

Did the Oak Meadow Syllabus or solutions manual give answers to the questions from the Coming of Age in the Milky Way?

Yes... Unless I am mistaken, it does (sorry have not looked at it in a while & I don't have it with me... Dd has been checking her answers!)

But I cannot imagine that I would be incorrect- their syllabi always include all the answers to the questions they assign.