Menu

God laughing at me again.

Murphy101

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh congratulations! That's what happened to me too and I got to get all new baby stuff that I liked instead of settling for what "would have to do" and I got to go minimalist with ds (now aged) 6 and experience an unbelievably low-stress babyhood.

WHY would someone give this a one star? People are so mean and ridiculous! GEEZ!! I've five starred it, just for the record.Congratulations, Martha! :D

Aww. Gives me squishy heart feelings having you champion me. <3 Thank you. I don't think I've ever even noticed the stars. I'm sure there's someone who thinks it's awful and hates the news, whether they 1 starred it or not. Thankfully, they don't get a say. Sadly they don't get to share the joy. Their loss.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You cannot stop at 11, Martha - now you have to go to an even dozen. :hurray:

Well it happens that I'm waiting for confirmation of twins. We'll see. I feel like I've completely skipped the first 5 months and I'm only 6 weeks in. The early ultrasound was "not necessarily conclusive of twins yet". Iow, a lot can happen in the first 8 weeks and many twins become singles by the end of that time. So I'm supposed to go back for confirmation.

Congratulations! I'm sorry you got rid of your stuff, but do enjoy shopping for new stuff. :)

Well it's not that big a deal. The car seat was so old I'd have had to replace it by now anyways. I have one diaper box full of 0-24 mo for boys and another for girls. I kept the few best of the best or sentimental things for future grand babies and I'm knitting and crocheting now! Squeeee! I'm putting baby stuff in my ravelry projects like crazy. LOL. And the good thing about having babies for 20 years is I don't buy the hype that I have to own as much as all those baby list say. (Dh thought it would be fun to go to a babies R us. Scarily mind-boggling.)

And the good thing about having babies for 20 years is I don't buy the hype that I have to own as much as all those baby list say.

:iagree:

That's why starting fresh was so rewarding for me and not overly expensive.

Instead of fuzzibuns or sposies, I wanted flannel sheets from the thrift store that I could cut into sixths and call "flats" and I got to make my own diaper covers instead of working overtime to pay for things I didn't need.

ds's clothes fit in one drawer until he was three and we started dressing cutesy-cutesy matchy-matchy and it was less hassle to store baby matchies in the same drawer with mommy matchies.

I hope so. I am doubtful about that ever since a couple of people admitted to one starring people/posts that they don't like.

My profile got one starred, but the person neglected to notice that I can see who visits my profile, so it was totally obvious that she did it. Lame.

My profile got one starred, but the person neglected to notice that I can see who visits my profile, so it was totally obvious that she did it. Lame.

I *do* accidentally click on people's profiles a lot when I'm on mobile, but I don't think you can actually star people's profiles from there. But, if it was someone who didn't like you, then yes, I can see that being obvious.