Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melissa in Australia

My exciting news

The youngest of your current five children is 10, and  you are getting twin toddlers? 

Congratulations! Maybe your friends will throw you a Red Bull themed shower, lol. 

WOW! Straight to TWIN toddlerhood! That is like jumping into the deep end on your first day! (I know you've done the toddler thing before, but I would be checking out some Multiples forums.....it's a whole new ballgame.) Oh and I"m about 90% sure they love to run the opposite direction...and mine, at least, did plot together at that age.

WOW! Straight to TWIN toddlerhood! That is like jumping into the deep end on your first day! (I know you've done the toddler thing before, but I would be checking out some Multiples forums.....it's a whole new ballgame.) Oh and I"m about 90% sure they love to run the opposite direction...and mine, at least, did plot together at that age.

:D 

I have twin siblings. I am the oldest of 8 and the twins were the youngest.  I have an idea what I am in for.

:D

I have twin siblings. I am the oldest of 8 and the twins were the youngest.  I have an idea what I am in for.

:lol:  Oh good... you're not going into this blind ! :lol:

Melissa, you probably are not old enough -- plus, Australia likely did not run this advertisement -- for me to link to the advertising jingle for DoubleMint chewing gum. The ads always featured twins.

How wonderful. Congratulations.

We've just spent great time with my sister and her house full of smalls and we miss the special chaos and cuddles.

How clever of you to finish your studies first.