Menu

Mango Languages and Kindle Fire giveaway

summerreading

Wanted to share with you all a review of Mango Languages. http://www.middlewaymom.com/easy-foreign-language-learning-online/

Looks very interesting. I've been looking for somethign for foreign language and I like that you aren't confined to studying just one language.

There is a giveaway for a Kindle Fire fully loaded with their software :hurray: that you can enter until 9/25.

I hope somebody here wins!

We use Mango free through our public library. My 9th grader did not want to study Spanish or German (I own both RS German and Spanish) so he is able to study French using Mango. He really likes it. I had my 11th grader, who is using RS for German, give Mango a trial run and he said he wished he had started using it from the beginning b/c it seems better than RS. However, now, he is "used to" RS and just wants to continue. 

We use Mango free through our public library. My 9th grader did not want to study Spanish or German (I own both RS German and Spanish) so he is able to study French using Mango. He really likes it. I had my 11th grader, who is using RS for German, give Mango a trial run and he said he wished he had started using it from the beginning b/c it seems better than RS. However, now, he is "used to" RS and just wants to continue. 

That is good to hear, glad he likes it. I just checked online with my library and they do not have it. I should maybe ask them to look into it.