Menu

AAS Level 1

Marsha

That is basically what is in the student package, sold without the book, for $14.99 I think? There will be a couple of extra things like a certificate of completion and such, but basically the cards. They come in perforated sheets you fold and tear.

If that is all you want, and are willing to make your own phonogram cards (for level 1 it is pretty much letter sounds and a couple of blends) I am happy to send you all the word cards for free. I gave away my level 1 book, but have the cards in a bag:)

The level 1 student pack will have all the cards for level 1, not just phonogram and word cards.  Those cards include phonogram, word, sound, and key cards.  There is no student Book for any level of AAS.  There are levels that will have word lists, a jail, prefix tiles, suffix tiles, and the Silent e book, but there is no such thing as an AAS student book.  

AAR on the other hand does have a student book and only has phonogram and word cards. 

I need the Phonogram Cards and the Word Cards for Level 1.

I'm confused why you're asking again. I'm pretty sure we answered you clearly. You need to buy the student pack. It contains all the cards. It does not contain a student book. The only other materials are pretty small. Later packs also have extra tiles.

Ah, ok. No, it looks like you must get the entire student pack to get the word and phonogram cards for AAR 1. You can buy the student pack separately but not the word cards. You might try calling All About Learning Press and asking though. Often they will be able to work something out with you. I've ordered random pieces not specifically sold on the website.