Menu

Television Shows!!

MarinesWife

Even though I'm not liking this new little sister situation ONE BIT, I'm *always* ready for more greys :-)

And my favorite: The Mindy Project!

More Continuum, so that it will get on netflix soo too.

Mindy!

I just finished bingeing Continuum. I had watched the first season and forgotten about it only to find there were two more. It got good. I liked how they messed around with the timeline so much. Twisty turny timey wimey.

I just finished bingeing Continuum. I had watched the first season and forgotten about it only to find there were two more. It got good. I liked how they messed around with the timeline so much. Twisty turny timey wimey.

Dh and I just started watching Continuum on Netflix and are enjoying it.

I can't believe no one has said Sons of Anarchy! We don't have cable, so I only watch things on Netflix. I recently discovered Sons and watched and binge-watched the first 5 seasons. 6 is out on DVD and 7 just started this week. I cannot wait for 6 to be on streaming, but if it doesn't come out soon I'll have to get the DVD!

Still on the fence about Gracepoint since I loved Broadchurch so much that don't think I'll like anyone else as Ellie and Beth. I bet my desire to hear David Tennant's American accent will push me over. 

I hope I can watch this online, since we have no cable/dish/antenna.

I'm not sure either as I also loved Broadchurch. We don't have cable or satellite but we do have a digital antenna. We get the major networks, including FOX. 

The Walking Dead is one we don't like to wait for (too many possibilities for spoilers) so we buy the season from Amazon. You can check there. If you have Hulu Plus it might be on there too. The do have some FOX shows.

Every show I've gotten into these past few years have already been taken off the air by the time I find out about them.  :(

Netflix (+ an IP blocker which may or may not be legal where you are) & DVD's are my solution. I'm usually several years behind everyone & so my biggest worry is spoilers.

Ds & I were watching Lost all summer. Still haven't got to the end. (don't tell me anything!)

Dd & I watch The Good Wife but we're 1 season behind & watching on DVD.

Same with Person of Interest.

I just got Homeland on DVD too.

We've been watching Agents of Shield on Argentinian Netflix for the past couple weeks.

I can't believe no one has said Sons of Anarchy! We don't have cable, so I only watch things on Netflix. I recently discovered Sons and watched and binge-watched the first 5 seasons. 6 is out on DVD and 7 just started this week. I cannot wait for 6 to be on streaming, but if it doesn't come out soon I'll have to get the DVD!

Yes! We are waiting for 6, but recording 7. Can't believe we didn't notice 6 was on cable all summer. Ugh.

Netflix (+ an IP blocker which may or may not be legal where you are) & DVD's are my solution. I'm usually several years behind everyone & so my biggest worry is spoilers.

Ds & I were watching Lost all summer. Still haven't got to the end. (don't tell me anything!)

Dd & I watch The Good Wife but we're 1 season behind & watching on DVD.

Same with Person of Interest.

I just got Homeland on DVD too.

We've been watching Agents of Shield on Argentinian Netflix for the past couple weeks.

:)  We're watching Homeland on Amazon right now.  I haven't checked out Good Wife yet but have certainly heard a lot about it!  I'll have to check out the others you listed.  Another that I really enjoyed (that is also off the air and only lasted for two seasons) was a BBC series called The Hour.  Not sure where it's available now...  And sadly it ended on a cliffhanger!

:)  We're watching Homeland on Amazon right now.  I haven't checked out Good Wife yet but have certainly heard a lot about it!  I'll have to check out the others you listed.  Another that I really enjoyed (that is also off the air and only lasted for two seasons) was a BBC series called The Hour.  Not sure where it's available now...  And sadly it ended on a cliffhanger!

I also just started Happy Valley - a contemporary BBC crime series w/ a middle aged female protagonist. Pretty gritty.

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Agents of Shield and Alaska: The Last Frontier.  

As far as new shows go, the only ones I'm interested in don't start until December.  Those are The Librarian on TNT and Agent Carter on ABC. 

I've been enjoying my summer series Falling Skies, and finally finished it up two days ago.  Now I'm itching for something new.

As far as new shows go, the only ones I'm interested in don't start until December.  Those are The Librarian on TNT and Agent Carter on ABC. 

I've been enjoying my summer series Falling Skies, and finally finished it up two days ago.  Now I'm itching for something new.

We're still waiting for Season 4 of Falling Skies to come to Amazon Prime. As for new shows, the only one that looks mildly interesting so far is Scorpion.

To those of you that watch The Big Bang Theory... I saw on my newsfeed the other day a screen shot from the new season. Penny's hair is way different. I don't know if I care or not, but I think it may affect ratings (don't laugh. That's what happened to Felicity!)

Yes. BBT SPOILER ALERT:

I read that her hair is now shorter due to a change in occupation on the show. They plan to make her "smarter". I kinda liked her as a "dumb blonde". It was part of her whole role. Why did they change a good thing? Ya know!

We're Continuum binging right now!  We're almost done with S3.  What will be do????  Has Continuum been renewed?  I haven't heard.  I lurve it!

Okay, now to the shows I'm waiting on:

Once Upon a Time!  Once Upon a Time!  Once Upon a Time!!!!!  Squeeeee!!!!!

The Blacklist

Sleepy Hollow

Big Bang Theory

Brooklyn 99

The Mindy Project

Downton Abbey

Agents of SHIELD

Elementary

Castle (though I'm still pissed about the season finale)

If only I could say I'm waiting for Sherlock, but who knows when they will actually air.  Sigh.

ETA:  The Following!!!  That show is so bad is awesome.  Also, Kevin Bacon!

It's a summer show, but I can't wait for the next season of The Last Ship.  It's another so bad you can't watch it.  My dad and I laughed on the phone one night because of the insanity of the Cpt going out on all these missions.  My dad is retired navy and loves to call BS on the things they do.

Bones.

Sadly, that's about it. We did White Collar for a while, but got behind with episodes when they were aired but we couldn't watch them on roku. I hate when shows can be viewed online but not via apps. :glare:

We are currently watching Criminal Minds on Netflix and enjoying that, though.

Grey's Anatomy - The only one I actually wait for and watch as soon as possible after it airs

Big Bang Theory and

Downton Abbey I'm waiting for, but I'll be waiting a while since I wait for DVD for BBT and free on amazon for Downton.

Outlander has already started but I have to go to my mom's to see it so I'm anxiously awaiting a good opportunity to get caught up.

We love Doctor Who but we're several seasons behind and want to go through them all rather than jump to the new ones. It's very hard to avoid spoilers for this one so I wish we could get caught up but DH and I watch them together so we only see about one episode a week. It's going to take a while lol.

What contract dispute? I'm so behind.

I am behind on White Collar too. I think I can catch up on Netflix, though. ::fingers crossed::

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jim-parsons-talks-emmy-nominations-big-bang-theory-contract-dispute-2014258

Greed always turns me off.  I can't imagine why anyone needs to earn $1,000,000 per half hour episode.  My whole view of the show is incredibly low right now and I haven't decided whether to continue watching or not as it won't be the same having that tidbit of info gnawing at me.  I think far more negatively about the actors involved.

The show used to be quite good most of the time.  It was definitely one of my favorites.  But greed is one of my ultimate annoyances.  (We don't watch professional football, etc, either.)

It doesn't bother me too much.  Friends cast members earned $1M per half hour episode over 10 years ago.

I think if I knew my employer was making $2,000,000,000 over the course of the show, I would want to get a bit of that.  

It won't taint my desire to watch it or not.

Dawn

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jim-parsons-talks-emmy-nominations-big-bang-theory-contract-dispute-2014258

Greed always turns me off.  I can't imagine why anyone needs to earn $1,000,000 per half hour episode.  My whole view of the show is incredibly low right now and I haven't decided whether to continue watching or not as it won't be the same having that tidbit of info gnawing at me.  I think far more negatively about the actors involved.

The show used to be quite good most of the time.  It was definitely one of my favorites.  But greed is one of my ultimate annoyances.  (We don't watch professional football, etc, either.)