Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Susan Wise Bauer

ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL. ALL USERS PLEASE READ

Guys,

I can't thank all of you enough for your help. All of your searching, deleting, and reporting is SO much appreciated. It has made a huge difference.

I do have an update for you, but I have to pass it by the lawyer before I can post it.   :angry: Stay tuned...

SWB

How is it going?

I'm so sorry to hear this. As a photographer I understand the need to protect one's business (you wouldn't believe the amount of people who believe it's perfectly fine to lift one of my digital proofs and start sending copies to Uncle Joe and Aunt Jane in Somewhereville) but copyright trolling is ugly, vile and downright wrong. I hope you are able to hit the money-grabbing classless invividuals where it hurts.

Susan, is this to protect the site, to protect us as individuals, or both? For prolific posters, the site post search may only go back a year or two, but some here have been on the WTM boards from the beginning.

Was there ever a final report on this?  Did everything get cleared up?

Considering the timing, I am thinking I could be partially at fault.  

In any case, I was thinking about this today and wanted to revisit this to see if any resolution had ever been reached.

Wow! Just read this thread and find the entire situation sad. My avatar is okay. It is from Margaritaville.com for use on message boards as a parrothead avatar.  It is fulfilling its purpose as intended.