Menu

R&S Grammar Rules

wehave8

Thanks, JudoMom!  I have that book on my shelf.  :)

And, SilverMoon, I think I will write these 'boxes' out on note cards.  We can add them to our memory time in the mornings.  It would be nice if there was a separate list or chart like CLE has.  Maybe CLE's is similar enough to R&S. ??

Pam

Thanks, JudoMom!  I have that book on my shelf.   :)

And, SilverMoon, I think I will write these 'boxes' out on note cards.  We can add them to our memory time in the mornings.  It would be nice if there was a separate list or chart like CLE has.  Maybe CLE's is similar enough to R&S. ??

Pam

When I taught in a little one-room, multi-grade school, I used R&S's English. I required my children to write the "Remember boxes" into composition notebooks, in their best handwriting, in cursive, in pen. I think it is better for the dc to have to write them out than to have a pre-printed list to refer to. :-)

When I taught in a little one-room, multi-grade school, I used R&S's English. I required my children to write the "Remember boxes" into composition notebooks, in their best handwriting, in cursive, in pen. I think it is better for the dc to have to write them out than to have a pre-printed list to refer to. :-)

Good idea.  I can still have the boys read them from their own notebooks in their own handwriting as part of our morning memory time.  Thanks!

Pam