Menu

Jamberry and Swimsuits

Great combo eh? :)

I have seen this Jamberry stuff in a few places. Anyone had experience with it? Does it last? I have started swimming for exercise. Will it hold up in the water?

Swimsuit. I need one for actual swimming, not just trying to look pretty on the beach. :) I would like it to be under $50 and plusish sized. Suggestions?

Lands End has their suits on sale now.  I like their basic plus-sized tank for swimming.  It held up well living in Florida….having a pool…swimming a lot.

I also second SwimOutlet, although I've bought goggles and stuff from them, but not suits.

And here I was imagining a little girl's swimsuit with strawberry ponies and strawberry lambs, and some razzamatazzberries to boot!

I was imagining little ones on the beach happily eating jam sandwiches and, sticky with jam and sand and sweat, getting strawberry jam stains on the swimsuit thus necessitating a thread about how to remove the stains :lol:

They do stand up to water and swimming when applied properly. Swim treams would probably get a week of wearing versus the usual two weeks most people can get. But general swim exercise would probably last the usual two weeks. On my toes they last 4-6 weeks.

I am happy to send you a couple sample wraps to try if you would like if you send me a pm. I have been selling them for a few months and love them. Hope that is okay to wuggest since you did specifically ask about them.

One berry, two berry, pick me a blueberry. Okay folks, how many of you memorized Jamberry? :D

Three berry, four berry, hayberry, strawberry.

Jamberry was the first book I bought for my first child. I went right from the sonogram, where I learned his gender, to the bookstore. The little boy from Jamberry was the only male main character I saw, so that was Ds's first book. I literally read the covers off of it before his sisters were born.

Sorry for the hijack. Back to swimsuits and fingernails... :)