Menu

Why can't I find my topics?

Mynyel

Same thing happens to me. It's my biggest complaint about the board. I tried one thing that I thought fixed it but later realized it didn't. I love the boards, and can't complain much because they are free, but I'd be really happy if this one thing got fixed!

I'm pretty sure that I read on here somewhere that it just takes a few days for the newer threads to show up.

That's now how it works for me. Some will show up immediately and others never show up. It's so disappointing because that is usually how I track my active threads.

It's been that way for me for awhile. I PM'ed a moderator about it earlier this week and they said they'd fix it. I had a few new threads pop up in the My Content link, but many were just lost in a several day spread. I suggest PM'ing a moderator—they were very responsive about it. If they realize it's more of a site-wide thing, it might help toward a longer-term solution.

Erica in OR

ETA: Weird. I just looked at the My Content again. The new thread links that had appeared this morning are no longer there. I'm back to about a week from the last new thread link.