Menu

I just stumbled upon QUIZLET??

Has anyone used this??

Seems like a great source! I was google searching wordly wise book 9 and this popped up and I see that we can use this for free to take tests for each lesson among other things !

Just curious if anyone uses it ?? seems like you can do just about anything!

My dd (in PS) used it last year in her Science class.   The teacher had lists of prefixes and suffixes for students to learn each week (in class quiz on Friday)-- she also made a list of vocabulary words for each chapter.  My dd LOVED using Quizlet to study and take practice tests with-- and her high grades were proof. For her it was a great way to study.

My dd (in PS) used it last year in her Science class.   The teacher had lists of prefixes and suffixes for students to learn each week (in class quiz on Friday)-- she also made a list of vocabulary words for each chapter.  My dd LOVED using Quizlet to study and take practice tests with-- and her high grades were proof. For her it was a great way to study.

Yes I am excited for that reason! Think she will really love studying using that rather then staring at a workbook!  Also I didn't get the test booklet for it so this will be great! ;)

I used it years and years ago, during high school. Don't know how much it's changed, but it had some great flashcard sets. I tend to create my own now using Anki, as it sticks a lot better when I have to make my own, but I always enjoyed using it to find new vocabulary words to study.

Do be careful with adopting other people's sets.  I've found a number of errors and general sloppiness in some of the German sets I've looked at. 

What works best for me is to create a set in Word, then copy it into Quizlet.  And I agree with FionaS above that the act of creating the set is a useful exercise in itself. I don't study Latin myself, but found that just creating the sets made me remember a lot of the vocabulary.