Menu

Here's the real deal

behind the new avatar so y'all can stop PM-ing me.;)

Anj and I went to downtown Wilmington on Saturday and I bought my son a ball that looks like an eye-ball. Later on that night, much later on, we got giddy.:001_smile: The ball was sitting on the kitchen table and we decided to tape it to my head so I would be a cyclops.

As I told Jenny in Atl, it was very funny at 2 a.m.:lol:

DSCF2283.JPG?imgmax=640

Now I'm really mad that I wasn't there with you guys!!! No one told me there was going to be cyclops eyeball taping going on!!!! I think you should use it as your avatar (of course this is from the girl who has the picture of herself as a fake cheerleader up as a profile picture)

Now I'm really mad that I wasn't there with you guys!!! No one told me there was going to be cyclops eyeball taping going on!!!! I think you should use it as your avatar (of course this is from the girl who has the picture of herself as a fake cheerleader up as a profile picture)

Well we didn't know you had a cyclops eyeball thang goin' on too!!!

Next time you'd better be there. We can get more eyeballs and be a triclops!! Woohooo!!! Big fun!!! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
behind the new avatar so y'all can stop PM-ing me.;)

Anj and I went to downtown Wilmington on Saturday and I bought my son a ball that looks like an eye-ball. Later on that night, much later on, we got giddy.:001_smile: The ball was sitting on the kitchen table and we decided to tape it to my head so I would be a cyclops.

As I told Jenny in Atl, it was very funny at 2 a.m.:lol:

I'm holding you responsible for the coffee that is now on my keyboard.:smilielol5:

And I agree -

Put you eyeball back up!