Menu

Sonlight forums are free again

Just in case anyone that cares missed the announcement from SL. As of last week, the SL forums are all completely free again.

I know there are other out there like me who used SL, but didn't buy it new so didn't have access to their forums. It is also a great place to ask questions about SL materials to get far more experienced responses than sometimes come here on TWTM - still my very favorite forums!

There is a used Sonlight sale/swap group on FB. The name of it is "Sonlight Homeschool Curriculum USED books Sell/Swap/Share" in case that link doesn't work. I don't normally use FB but I do have an account for homeschool groups and have successfully bought books from members of that group. I've also purchased IGs from the Classifieds here on the WTM boards and hard to find books from eBay.

I haven't been to the SL forum in years. Now that it's free I'll probably go check it out for core-specific info but can't imagine it ever luring me away from here, especially since I'm not a SL purist.

I'm not a SL purist either, as you can see by my sig. The only new IG I've ever bought was Psychology. I've used a few other cores, but it was just a few years for us. We enjoyed it, but I would never pay their prices. 

I love TWTM forums and have been here too long to switch, but I have been dropping in over there and looking around a bit since I bought Psych. Then they opened them up and I thought there were probably others here that would like the Core specific boards in particular.