Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reverie

A new homeschooler enters the forum....

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, and new to homeschooling. 

I have a four year old daughter, and an infant son. I'm officially jumping into preschool at home, and admit I'm equal parts excited and overwhelmed. Fortunately, my internet searches brought me here, and the thoughtful posts I found lured me in. :)

I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, writing, nature, art, baking, and (of course it's a real hobby) Pinterest. 

I'm hoping to find inspiration and support in this community. It looks like a great place, and I'm happy to be here.

It's an *interesting* place. It can be great. Sometimes it isn't on the full moon. :p

Welcome though! And it is a good place to be. We all learn a lot. :)

Hello there!  I'm also new to homeschooling and the forum.  I understand your feelings of excitement and being overwhelmed.  I feel the same way.  It sounds as though you've got your hands full at home!  For the record, I also believe Pinterest is indeed a valid hobby.  :)  Best of luck to you this year!

Dandi_g

Welcome to The Boards! I hope you have a great year and a lot of fun.

It is precious to remember my first "4" year old's K year.  Of course here we have to write the letter at 6 years old and I do think I was a little overbearing at times.  We still had a lot of fun!