Menu

The I'm Stalking The Board Hoping for an Update on the Social Groups Thread

Thank you!! I needed a place to unload my woes. My number one woe being, of course, that I can't access my groups. :svengo:

Also, I didn't fall asleep until 2 a.m., but my lovely children woke up at 5 a.m. and 6:15. I ran out of milk, so I can't have an iced coffee. Eldest son REALLY wants to know (Right. Now.) how "rolling your eyes developed into something rude," and he doesn't believe me when I say, "I don't know." The mental gymnastics he is performing to convince me that "I don't know" is not a possible or acceptable answer are EXHAUSTING.

Waaaaaa. I just want two hours more sleep and a nice, big iced coffee.

Oh. The baby just threw up on me. That's a nice touch.

Aargh!  Stepmother has invited herself for two nights, not just one!  I can't refuse her (otherwise she will be staying with my 79yo uncle and taking his bed while he sleeps on the sofa - she's 64).  Aaargh!  I want to tell her to get a hotel room, given that she gets all of my deceased father's occupational pension, rather than the half that she would get under current legislation following my parents' divorce.  

I'll just mention that I am planning a good long hike for that day - either she'll come with me but we'll have something to do for the day, or she'll duck out and I can drop her somewhere picturesque.  This is my vacation from work that she is messing up!

Aaargh!

L