Menu

Where to get essential oils?

Miss Peregrine

It looks like vitacost sells the "now" brand, but my boss always said that brand is not as pure as many others. I like the quality of mtn rose herbs products. I hope you find something you like, and when you do, give us a holler, we like good stuff too.

Ha, I tried using some eo in floor cleaning solution. That was so dumb. Guess who ended up with a slishy floor? It was slippery sort of, it smelled good and it took too long to dry and I had to go back and wash it and rinse it again. I need a good recipe for safe floor cleaner.

This whole site is great but this part is some third party testing for purity. It seems most of the peppermint oils failed, but myrrh and tea tree were more varied. I use doterra and aura cacia for the most part. Aura cacia is available locally at a natural food store and also at whole foods I think.

http://www.learningabouteos.com/index.php/3rd-party-testing/

• 1 month later...
Guest lindakap

I recently placed an order with Eden's Garden. It was promptly delivered. I emailed a questions that was answered the same day. I spoke with someone on the phone and they were very knowledgeable and courteous. I'm new to the EOs. I did a lot of online research and chose them as one of the companies that seem to have high quality at fair prices. Personally I'm not interested in any mlm company because of the philosophy and high pricing. The second company Camden Grey I will not order from again. The prices are good however I had to order and pay for bottles that would have the eurodropper. How else do you dispense if you can do it by drop? Their shipping charge is huge. So just do a lot of comparisons of companies, because there are a lot of very good ones that have high quality with out the astronomical prices. Now I have to figure out what to do with my treasures. They were a birthday present to me from my husband. He was quite happy that I thanked him for my great gift and he didn't have to do the shopping.ha ha.

I've used oils from DoTerra, Young Living, Josiah's Oils, and Eden's Garden.  To be clear, I have friends who have given me samples from the first two- I didn't buy them myself but did like the ones I tried.  Josiah's Oils were very helpful and nice. I'd order from them again as I really like their oils. My favorite was the germ fighting blend. Their site is here: http://www.josiahsoils.com/

Eden's Garden was also great.  I like the oils I bought and have found them very helpful.  I particularly like "Renew" for attitudes around here. :) Shipping wasn't bad, emails were answered quickly, and my order was shipped fast and packaged well.  No issues. My favorite thing about EG was this package where you can put together any six that you want: http://www.edensgarden.com/gifts-and-sets/create-own-set#.VBr4RPm9CSo

For a non-MLM, I like Eden's Garden. You can buy from amazon if you don't want to order directly from their website. Shipping is reasonable, and stuff is more likely to be in stock compared to Mountain Rose. Aura Cacia is easy to find, but I don't think the quality is as high.  Making your own is decently easy, but it assumes that you have access to the herbs to begin with and that the plant material easily gives up its goods.

I've used oils from DoTerra, Young Living, Josiah's Oils, and Eden's Garden.  To be clear, I have friends who have given me samples from the first two- I didn't buy them myself but did like the ones I tried.  Josiah's Oils were very helpful and nice. I'd order from them again as I really like their oils. My favorite was the germ fighting blend. Their site is here: http://www.josiahsoils.com/

I haven't tried Josiah Oils, I might have to try them out.