Menu

Can I believe homosexuality is wrong and still be friends with a Lesbian?

kentuckymom

Guest inoubliable

I grew up in OK and I know many who live in OK now or I went to high school with them. I am violently allergic to horses so it wasn't because of horses. (what is with the horses?)

From what I know of OK (and seen on the news), it's pretty...conservative. I think of it like TX. Pockets of the state where it's okay to be what you are. I grew up in the Shenandoah Valley of VA (when I didn't live in Williamsburg, ugh) and went to high school with a lot of people who were bi/gay. None of them live in the area now. 

I have no idea what's up with the horses. I'm terrified of them. Is that why I'm bi and not gay?  :huh:  :laugh:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know of OK (and seen on the news), it's pretty...conservative. I think of it like TX. Pockets of the state where it's okay to be what you are. I grew up in the Shenandoah Valley of VA (when I didn't live in Williamsburg, ugh) and went to high school with a lot of people who were bi/gay. None of them live in the area now. 

I have no idea what's up with the horses. I'm terrified of them. Is that why I'm bi and not gay?  :huh:  :laugh:

I went to a huge school in the suburbs of OKC. It is probably much easier in larger towns. It is similar to TX.

Yep! That must be it. And, um, I'm on a new med for a few days. I'm bound to be a bit loopy.

I think you should take full advantage of the "new medication" thing.

You could post every single thing you've ever wanted to say, no matter how horrifically offensive it might be, and then later you could just blame it all on the medication.

DO IT. :D

Guest inoubliable

I think you should take full advantage of the "new medication" thing.

You could post every single thing you've ever wanted to say, no matter how horrifically offensive it might be, and then later you could just blame it all on the medication.

DO IT. :D

How many warning points do you think is the max, woman?! 

(no, really. how many? they won't tell me.)

From what I know of OK (and seen on the news), it's pretty...conservative. I think of it like TX.

:eek:

:svengo:

You take that back.  Take it back right now.

:boxing_smiley:

Guest inoubliable

:eek:

:svengo:

You take that back.  Take it back right now.

:boxing_smiley:

Whaaat? OK no like TX??

I personally couldn't be friends with someone whom I knew thought I was going to Hell. Friendly acquaintances, maybe.

I know how you meant this and I agree with you, but when I first read your post, the first thing I thought of was...

"Well, Satan, you seem terribly pleasant, but I don't think you and I can be close friends, what with me living in the suburbs and you living in bowels of Hell and all. But I hope that won't stop us from being friendly acquaintances. Can I get you some coffee and a cupcake?"

It's still early, but it might be nearly time for me to get off the computer. ;)

Whats wrong with Texas!?!?!?! It's awesome here! So long as you steer clear of anything with a population less than 100K* and most of East Texas. And the panhandle is rubbish. And most of west Texas. And the beaches are a little gross. And the weather. Don't get me started on the weather. 

But, everything else is pretty awesome. Probably.

*number I made up based on my own experiences and there might be exceptions.

How many warning points do you think is the max, woman?!

(no, really. how many? they won't tell me.)

I think you only get three, but I don't know for sure.

You might have to work very quickly, so you can get lots of posts in before they catch you.

If everyone would promise not to report you, you might be able to fly under the radar for quite a while...

Whaaat? OK no like TX??

Well... on a technicality it might be somewhat slightly in a way kind of sort similar, but to say OK is like TX is fightin' words.

Don't make me break out the Boomer Sooner song. 

Again.  ;)

I think you only get three, but I don't know for sure.

You might have to work very quickly, so you can get lots of posts in before they catch you.

If everyone would promise not to report you, you might be able to fly under the radar for quite a while...

Oh no.  You can get a LOT more than 3 or 4 warning points.